$59 for an Entire Case of Cockatoo Ridge Brut Cuvee Sparkling Wine Delivered to Your Door from Cracka Wines ($160 value)
- 1 x case of Cockatoo Ridge low calorie brut cuvee sparkling wine
- Delivery anywhere in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
- Super easy to drink, light, soft and sherbety with lifted zesty citrus and green apple fruit aromas
- Great wine for brand new bubbly beginners
- Highly trained team of wine experts providing customers with a user-friendly wine platform
- Their wine buyers include experienced wine judges, award-winning national wine writers and more
- 5 vouchers per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid for 1 month
- To redeem email voucher/security code to email@example.com with codes, name and shipping address
- Cracka Wines customer service replies within 24 hrs, except weekends - allow 1 business day
- Not redeemable for cash or trade purchase
- License No. LIQP770010177
Zen wines originally practised the art of stillness for many
centuries before a few strayed from the pack, choosing to replicate the bubbles
formed in a Jacuzzi spa. Become acquainted with the crazier cracker cousin of
wineries everywhere with today’s deal: $59 for 1 case of Cockatoo Ridge Brut
Cuvee Sparkling Wine, delivered to homes across Sydney from Cracka Wines ($160 value).
Aptly titled, Cracka Wines has assembled a team designed to deliver the most user-friendly wine platform that is chock-a-block full of brilliant wines, low in calories and high in deliciousness. Perfect for non-wine connoisseurs, those new to bubbly can slowly take off their empty wine bottle training wheels as they sample a case of high quality, crispy tasting wines and have it handily and swiftly delivered to any Sydney-related abode within a few days. Super light and easy to drink, this sparkling low calorie wine exists thanks to a little winemaking trickery that removes some of the alcohol and the calories along with it. The result is a light, soft, hint-of-sherbet finish with juicy sweet lemony fruit and a very soft and easy palate. Wine-making experts have taken down notes of pale lemon, lime colour with light green hues and a lifted zesty citrus fruit with green apple fruit aromas. The crisp acid balances perfectly with the sweet fruit to give a long, lingering finish.
Let the purchase of wine fall into the capable hands of an experienced team of wine judges, buyers, award-winning national wine writers as well as a certified Young Gun from the Wine Communicators of Australia, guaranteeing a cracker wine every time. With a mix of top brands being offered at their original price, the service is unique in that the prices continue to fall until the stock is purchased or auctioned off.