'The Need for Speed' - $28 for One Ticket on a 35-Minute Twin Turbo Jet Boat Ride with Photos or $69 for 3 Tickets with Downunder Jet, Sydney Harbour (up to $180 Value)
- $28 for a 35-minute jet ride ticket OR
- $69 for 3 x 35-minute jet ride tickets
- Full throttle twin turbo powered race engine
- Reach speeds of up to 94km per hour
- Fishtails, twists, nosedives and 270° spins
- Complimentary photo
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Valid for 12 months
- Booking required by phone:
1300 538 743
- Minimum passenger height 130cm
- Must arrive 15 minutes before booked time
- Departs from the Harbour Masters Steps outside the Museum of Contemporary Art at Circular Quay, off George St
- Subject to availability
Although some people enjoy catching baby waves in a blow-up boat, others prefer more high-octane water sports. Get revved up with today’s Groupon: $28 for one ticket ($60 value) or $69 for three tickets ($180 value) on 'The Need for Speed' 35-minute twin
turbo jet boat ride with Downunder Jet, Sydney Harbour.
Designed by one of Australia's leading naval architects for maximum performance, stability and comfort, the Downunder Jet slices through Sydney Harbour swell as if it was butter. Hold on tight as the skipper hits full throttle and unleashes the surging power of two enormous turbo-charged race engines for 35 minutes of fast-powered fun. Passengers on the ‘Need for Speed’ ride enjoy awesome fishtails, twists, nosedives and 270° spins whilst screaming past Sydney’s iconic landmarks at speeds of up to 94km per hour.
Downunder Jet boats carry a maximum of 15 passengers, which allows them to manoeuvre rapidly and provide customers with an amazing one-off experience. Climb aboard at the Harbour Master Steps outside the Museum of Contemporary Art at Circular Quay, and prepare for an awesome adventure. Capture the fun times with a cool complimentary photo and treat family or friends to a pulse-raising Labour Day long weekend they'll never forget.