Stunning Waterfront Social Dining - $49 for $100 Worth of Stylish Pub Fare and Drinks including a Kilo of Full Rack Beef Ribs, Grilled Homemade Beef Burgers, Seafood and Local and Imported Beers at King Street Brewhouse, Darling Harbour
- Shout your mates with $100 towards all food and beverage
- Sumptuous a la carte menu featuring traditional French and modern Australian cuisine such as the famous 1-kg full rack of beef ribs, creamy seafood pie and peppered kangaroo fillets
- Scrumptious Lower Deck menu includes chicken parmigiana, salt and pepper calamari and grilled homemade beef burgers
- Great selection of local and imported beers with 17 on tap
- On-site micro-brewery
- Comprehensive wine list with plenty by the glass
- Multiple sports screens with Fox and Setanta
- Stunning waterfront CBD location
- Maximum 2 vouchers per group
- Purchase unlimited additional
- Valid for 3 months
- Phone booking required: (02) 8270 7901
- Cannot be used with any other offers including Happy Hour
- Not valid Fridays and not valid Saturdays after 6pm
- RSA applies
- 18+ only for alcohol
- Not redeemable for cash or credit
Unlike a brewing storm, which is characterised by dark thunderous skies and cracks of lightning, brewing beer is a rich amber colour that merrily bubbles away. Get some light lagericious relief with today’s deal: $49 for a $100 voucher towards any food and beverage with a huge range of beers available at King Street Brewhouse, Darling Harbour.
Beer-lovers and foodie fans round up a few buddies and make a beeline to this Darling Harbour social hub offering a plethora of drinking and dining options. Francophiles frolic over the a la carte menu featuring traditional French and modern Australian cuisine such as the famous one-kilogram full rack of beef ribs ($46), creamy seafood pie ($26.50), lightly peppered kangaroo loin fillets ($30) or braised lamb shanks with mash, green beans and gravy ($28.50). Gourmet salads, starters, pastas and desserts are also available. For a more relaxed dining style, dive into the delicious Lower Deck menu boasting classic choices like chicken parmigiana ($24), salt and pepper calamari with lemon aioli ($18), a grilled homemade beef burger ($21) or Caesar salad ($18.50). Complement the meal with a great selection of local and imported beers, including 17 varieties on tap. Sample fresh, frothy delights from the onsite micro-brewery, where miniature Tom Thumbs put the bubbles into each glass by hand. Vine-focused folk find bliss in a comprehensive wine list with plenty by the glass.
King Street Brewhouse is a unique venue combining a fantastic menu, great service and convivial European-style dining atmosphere with a true blue passion for hand-crafted beer. Hand in hand with great food and beer goes sport, which the Brewhouse embraces wholeheartedly with multiple plasma screens dotted around the restaurant and a big screen in the lower deck bar playing all kinds of live sport on channels including Fox and Setanta. The venue is ideally located overlooking Darling Harbour at King Street wharf, minutes from the CBD.