$19 for 5 Children's Dance Classes at Manly Dance – Choose from Classical Ballet, Baby Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Jazz/Funk/Hip-Hop and Creative Dance plus a Holistic Nutrition Session for Parents and Kids ($125 value)
- 5 x dance classes designed for kids 2-16
- Classical ballet, baby ballet, jazz, hip-hop, jazz/funk/hip-hop and creative dance
- Holistic nutrition session for parents and kids
- Start children off on a lifelong path to well-being and success
- Boosts self-esteem and confidence
- Develops healthy bodies and minds, and sets patterns of achievement
- Unique philosophy with a strong foundation in classical ballet
- State-of-the-art high quality studio
- Thrives on excellence with teachers certified by the British Ballet Organisation
- Fantastic facilities in the heart of Manly
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid for 1 month - must start classes within this period
- Booking required – present voucher at first class
- Classes every day except Sunday
- See timetable for session times
- Arrive at class 30-minutes prior to secure child’s spot in the class
- Voucher valid 1 month from first visit
- Suitable for ages 2-16
The most famous dance adage claims that nobody puts baby in the corner - the exception being baby ballet classes, where all dance routines begin in the corner, followed by a gentle diagonal process across the room as the baby waves a handkerchief or picks stars from the sky. Bless their little cotton socks as they sashay around the studio with today’s deal: $19 for five children’s dance classes at Manly Dance, including classical ballet, baby ballet, jazz, hip-hop, jazz/funk/hip-hop and creative dance, plus a holistic nutrition session for parents and kids ($125 value).
Bustling babies, toe-tapping toddlers, carefree kids and prancing ponies can fine tune their respective passion for frolicking around a room at Many Dance’s new academy which is based on a unique philosophy and strong foundation in classical ballet. The academy has a strong focus on holistic sport and education, providing exceptional facilities and state-of-the-art high quality studios in the heart of Manly. The terrific teachers are certified by the British Ballet Organisation or BBO as they’re known on the streets. Creativity, self-expression and a sense of accomplishment are nurtured through a balanced methodology of inner and outer exploration, body awareness, respect, teamwork and self-actualisation. Peruse the available classes at your own leisurely pace.
Inspired by their strong passion for dance, Galia and James established the dance studio in Manly as a response to growing frustration at the lack of dance studios around the Northern Beaches. Manly Dance’s purpose is to improve the health, fitness and mindset of the local community as well as motivate, inspire, educate and empower everyone from young children to grandparents.