$10 for Unlimited Paintball Play All Day, Including Lunch, Gear and 50 Paintballs in 2 Locations – Mt White and Newcastle ($57 value)
- Historic paintball venue, running for over 20 years
- Clean, ideal set up in the middle of the reserve area
- Variety of courses and backdrops - lush jungle-like creek and waterfalls fields
- 50 paintballs included
- Play all day – simply buy additional paintballs
- Affordable paintballs - $20 per 100 paintballs
- Replenish the body with lunch and refreshments
- Women are given extra protection gear at no extra charge
- 2 locations: Mt White (40 minutes from the CBD) and Newcastle
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Booking required by phone – (02) 4341 1299
- At time of booking, a $30 deposit (fully refundable) is required for protective gear
- Valid for 1 month
- Additional paintballs can be purchased
- Subject to availability (weather conditions permitting)
Lambasting paint at enemies originated as a form of warfare
intended to stun, surprise and create temporary pieces of moving artwork.
Artists can recreate the masterpiece with today’s deal: $10 for unlimited
paintball play all day, lunch, gear, 50 paintballs and additional protective
gear for women. Get your paintball on in two locations, Mt White (40 minutes
from the CBD) or Newcastle.
Played on both a social and serious level, paintball is fast, furious and entirely fun. Team up with some buddies; grab a low-powered air-rifle that fires small round capsules of paint, no bigger than a Kool Mint. On a large playing field or terrain, patrons protect their flag by firing paintballs at each other. Anyone can partake in the game, from teenagers and their grandfathers, birthday parties, work and social groups, bucks and hens parties for this all day event. In fact paintball is now the third most popular extreme sport in the world today. Revel in the various courses to choose from like lush jungle-like creek fields to sniper and ferret on the waterfall field. The speedball field has many types of barricades on the open paddock. Once you’ve used up the 50 included paintballs, purchase an additional 100 for only $20.
The one-of-a-kind atmosphere and outstanding reputation at Paintball Pete’s attracts players from around Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Region, who come to take advantage of the versatile and intriguing courses. This is the ideal sport for people who have always wanted to shoot their loved ones – all’s fair in love and war.