Fun, Exciting & Safe Diving - $69 Scuba Diving Experience with Pro Dive, Coogee or Manly Beach - All Equipment Supplied, Certified Instructors – the Blue Grouper ‘George,' Octopus, Giant Cuttlefish, Weedy Sea Dragon, Fiddler Rays and Wobbiegong Sharks ($147 value)
- Ideal for beginners
- Exciting, safe way to experience the wonders of diving
- Stunning Coogee or Manly beach locations
- Experience sea life up-close with a single dive
- All equipment supplied
- Expert tuition, basic theory, skill session in shallow water
- Established for 41 years
- Paved the way for 400,000 new divers
- Option to upgrade to a double dive on the day for only $50
- Take advantage of an additional 10% off full-priced gear and 10% off a full “learn to dive” course
- Max. 4 to 1 instructor/student ratio
- 1 voucher per person per visit
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Valid for 12 months
- Single discover scuba dive course runs from 8am to 12.30pm
- Transport from the dive shop to the dive location must be organised
- Min age 12. Any young persons aged between 12-17 are required to have a parent or guardian's consent
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving
- Please check with your doctor if you have the following; asthma, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes or other chronic conditions
- Cancellation policy applies
- Booking required online only from 16 April : www.prodivesydney.com/stardive
The Little Mermaid sits in Copenhagen’s harbour, draped languidly and effortlessly on an uncomfortable looking rock, at times without a head. Help fill in the blanks for Denmark’s star attraction with today’s deal: $69 to make friends with the locals at Coogee or Manly Beach with a PRO DIVE Scuba Diving Experience ($147 value).
Offering 41 years’ experience, the company has paved the way for many a nautical novice (400,000 to be exact) to witness fascinating fish friends in their natural habitat. With this deal, PRO DIVE experts guide scuba rookies through the sea for close encounters with Blue Grouper ‘George’, Octopus, Giant Cuttlefish, Weedy Sea Dragon, Fiddler Rays and Wobbiegong Sharks. Unlike many enticing yet pricey new hobbies, all equipment is supplied on the day, not to mention an additional 10% off full-priced gear, and 10% off a full “learn to dive” course, for Stardeals students only. With its late 60s roots, PRO DIVE has become part of the city’s maritime lifestyle.
Certified PRO DIVE instructors will show scuba secrets, at either Coogee or Manly Beach. The course kicks off with arrival at the dive shop. Met by a friendly instructor, paperwork and hire equipment will be sorted. The next step is to get to the beach, unload the equipment and get ready. Safety briefing and induction follows, and then scuba dive-ees can plunge in and feel the rush of adrenaline that comes with being up close and personal to nature’s wonders. For an additional $50, divers can upgrade to a double dive.
PRO DIVE goes beyond the nuts and bolts of diving instruction, with a plethora of events explored on their blog. Past events include a tour of the Australian National Maritime Museum’s Planet Shark exhibition, and the Scuttling of the H.M.A.S. Adelaide and a Clean Up Australia Day initiative with divers rewarded in true PRO DIVE style with a hard-earned barbie. PRO DIVE believe that life is better underwater. Discovering Sydney’s fascinating marine jewels is a great way to experience something new, keep fit and take home lifelong memories. If you have any medical conditions that would prevent you from diving, be sure to check with a doctor. A list of some of those medical conditions can be found on the website: medical fitness. Option to upgrade to a double dive on the day for only $50
1. Go to: www.prodive.com.au/stardive
2. Select your training center, Manly or Coogee
3. Click on the 'Book Now' button
4. Select your month, then select your date
5. Click 'Book'
6. Fill out the booking form
7. Ensure you enter the Stardeals Voucher code into the 'Coupon Code'
Choose one of two locations:
Manly: 169 Pittwater Road Manly NSW 2095
Coogee: 27 Alfreda Street Coogee NSW 2034