Learn to Scuba Dive - $19 for an Introductory Dive in Open Water including Certificate and $50 Voucher Towards 2nd Dive ($145 value) OR $99 for Discover Scuba Diving Course in Open Water, a Snorkelling Course including Keepsake Photos and Videos, Certificates and $150 in Vouchers for Future Dives ($445 value) with TrueBlueDive, 6 Locations
- Choose an introductory dive in open water and $50 voucher towards second dive on the day OR snorkelling course, Discover Scuba Diving Course in open water, $50 towards second dive on the day, $100 voucher towards open water diving course or advanced open water diving course or combination of both plus photos and videos of the experience
- Certificates presented for all completed courses
- Refreshments provided
- Chance to see soft coral, eastern blue groper, seaweed dragon(seahorse) and more beautiful marine-life, depending on chosen location
- Qualified safety instructor with over 25 years’ experience and highest-level qualification
- Choose from 1 of 6 areas: South Coast, Eastern Suburbs, Northern Beaches, Newcastle, Central Coast or Port Stephens
- Personalised customer service and high safety standards
- Max 2 people per dive instructor ensuring a safe experience
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- $99 deal valid for 12 months, $19 deal valid for 6 months
- Booking required by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide preferred dive dates, full name, contact number plus voucher and security code
- Cancellation policy applies
Diving into pool of chocolate, pit of marshmallows or bowl
of ice-cream is a fantasy dreamed of by many, usually followed by a hasty,
drooling trip to the supermarket. Take a dive minus brain-freeze with today’s
deal: $19 for an introductory dive in open water including certificate,
refreshments and $50 voucher towards a second dive ($145 value) or $99 for a
snorkelling course, Discover Scuba Diving course in open water, certificates,
$50 voucher towards a second dive, $100 voucher towards an open water diving course
or advanced open water diving course plus photos and videos of the experience
($445 value) with TrueBlueDive, 6 Locations.
Diving-devotees and the ocean-curious delight in a package from the underwater professionals at TrueBlueDive. Australian Grouponers have the choice of two deals: either an introductory dive in open water OR a snorkelling course and Discover Scuba Diving course in open water. The introductory dive is an easy, safe and fun choice which consists of an equipment briefing on breathing and safety procedures, followed by a scuba dive. Perfect for those who are comfortable in the water and have always wanted to try their hand at diving, the course includes refreshments, a certificate and a $50 voucher to spend towards another dive on the same day. The second option sees more experienced patrons selecting a snorkelling course and Discover Scuba Diving Course in open water. Snorkelers view some of the beautiful marine life in the local area, and follow-up with the diving course which takes water-babies to new depths and exploration of the ocean floor. Underwater photos and videos of the experience ensure memories are never forgotten. Receive a $50 towards a second dive on the same day and $100 voucher towards open water diving course or advanced open water diving course or combination of both. These diving excursions both include refreshments and completion certificates.
TrueBlueDive have focused on safety for the last 25 years they have been in business. Holding a Platinum Pro 5000 instructor certificate which is the highest possible qualification, the coach is also a safety instructor and takes pride in ensuring all patrons are comfortable during the experience. With a maximum of two people per dive, safety is enhanced further and the risks of students becoming side-tracked and following a pretty mermaid are reduced. Australian Grouponers are spoiled with a choice of six different locations in which to take their course – the South Coast, Eastern Suburbs, Northern Beaches, Newcastle, Central Coast or Port Stephens. Depending on the spot, divers may see soft coral, eastern blue groper and a seaweed dragon, allowing for an aesthetic feast for the eyes.