Don’t Let the Volcano Curb Your Thirst - $39 for a Case of Low Carb, Full Strength, Premium Golden Lager Brewed in Iceland and Delivered to Your Door from Viking Beer ($85 value)
- Each case contains 24 x 330ml bottles of Viking Beer
- Low carb, full strength, premium golden lager brewed according to the European Pilsner method
- Created from pure glacial waters, Viking is the first Icelandic beer to land on Australian shores
- Fresh new taste from the coolest place on earth
- International award winner
- Only available at selected bars
- Brewed and bottled in Iceland using Icelandic melt water
- Iceland’s favourite beer
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Valid for 3 months
- Order by emailing:
- Include in email the voucher code, security code and address for product to be shipped to
- Shipping included within Sydney Metro Area
- Additional delivery costs outside the metro area (Wollongong, Gosford, Canberra and Newcastle)
- Age restrictions apply (18+)
The image of the wild-haired, untamed, sailor-tongued savages often associated with the Vikings was completely fabricated by popular culture. In reality, they sat huddled together, drinking tea made from glacial ice, discussing whether the weather might reach above zero and the uncanny resemblance between the words whether and weather. Re-live those Viking moments of pure anarchy with today’s sub zero deal: $39 for a case of premium Viking Beer made in Iceland and delivered to your door ($85 value). Delivery is included in the Sydney Metro only. Additional delivery costs may apply for Wollongong, Gosford, Canberra and Newcastle.
Assail Viking-strength thirsts with a low carb, full strength premium golden lager brewed according to the European Pilsner method and made from the pure, pristine glacial waters of Iceland. Concocted from a unique combination of malt, hops and barley, Viking has a refreshing, crisp mouth-feel with some mild malty zing, resulting in a dry finish and subtle bitterness. Viking has won international awards for this very distinct taste, rendering it Iceland’s favourite beer from Reykjavík to Raufarhöfn.
Hailing from the coolest place on earth and made with the cleanest water in the world, Viking is the first Icelandic beer to land on Australian shores, before proceeding from the beach and rolling themselves to selected bars. With 4.4% alcohol, a case of Viking Beer is the way to go in the pursuit of pure refreshment and a great excuse to play Icelandic trivia (did you know beer was illegal in Iceland until 1989?) Soon every Thor, Tryccvi or Hinrik is going to want one of these, so be sure to order yours by emailing email@example.com with your voucher codes. Then proceed to yell out ‘skál’ to an Icelandic person and find out what it means because we’re dying to know.