Whitsundays, QLD: $599 for Five Nights in a Luxury Spa Apartment with Ocean Views for Two, Including a Bottle of Sparkling Wine and More at Blue Horizon Resort Apartments ($1840 Value)
- Explore the glorious Whitsunday Islands
- Luxury one-bedroom apartment with spa bath, kitchenette, WiFi and cable TV
- Spacious private balcony with spectacular ocean views
- Visit Hamilton Island, Whitehaven Beach and snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Five-minute stroll to Airlie Beach town centre
- Five-night stay in a one-bedroom apartment for two people
- Bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- 2-for-1 Trip to the Great Barrier Reef plus a Two Island Cruise
- Two $100 return vouchers
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Valid Sun-Fri only
- Black-out dates: Airlie Beach Race Week in August, school holidays in September, and 28 Dec 2012 – 12 Jan 2013
- Subject to availability
- No cancellations allowed once reservation is confirmed
- Amendments possible but are subject to availability and may incur a fee ($100 payable direct to hotel)
- Ages 18+ for alcohol consumption
- Flights not included
- Daily servicing not included – this is available for an additional fee, payable direct to hotel
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid from 22 Jun 2012
- Valid to 31 Mar 2013
- Must book by 31 Sept 2012
- Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State voucher codes
- Present voucher on arrival
Rising out of azure waters in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef, the Whitsunday Islands are one of Australia’s must-see destinations. Famed for their pure white powder sand, untouched vegetation, and magnificent snorkelling and dive sites, the islands are easily explored from the vibrant gateway town of Airlie Beach.
Settle in by the ocean with today’s Groupon for Blue Horizon Resort Apartments:
• $599 for a five-night stay for two people ($1840 value)
In a one-bedroom apartment with a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival, two $100 return vouchers, Trip to the Great Barrier Reef plus a Two Island Cruise
Blue Horizon Resort Apartments is the ultimate stylish holiday destination, with a beautiful outlook over the ocean and Whitsunday Islands. Groupies stay in a luxury one-bedroom apartment with a spa bath, cable TV, WiFi, kitchenette and spacious private balcony with spectacular ocean views. The resort boasts modern facilities including a golf putting green, landscaped waterfall and spa, glorious swimming pool and BBQ facilities for guests to cook up a storm on balmy afternoons. Settle in with a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival, and come back for more with two $100 return vouchers for future visits.
Get out and explore the Whitsundays with a 2-for-1 Trip to the Great Barrier Reef plus a Two Island Cruise. Snorkel among vibrant fish, coral, majestic sea turtles and more along the Great Barrier Reef, which takes Groupies out to a pontoon on the reef where they can enjoy a fun day of underwater exploration. The cruise then whisks peeps off to the sandy beaches and palm trees of stunning Hamilton Island, where activities include jet ski and quad bike tours, parasailing, golf, or relaxing in one of Australia’s best luxury spas. Continue on to the pure white sand of Whitehaven Beach, which is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Airlie Beach is a vibrant modern town rich in tourist amenities and services including supermarkets, chemists, banks, post office and medical centre. The Esplanade is dubbed Airlie’s ‘eat street’ and offers a rich selection of restaurants and bars, all accompanied by a fresh sea breeze.
Cant wait to get back again! What a great part of the world. thanks sandra and steve for your friendly hospitality!!
– carbootsale, TripAdvisor
My extended family and I recently stayed at Blue Horizon and we all had a great time. The view from our apartment (penthouse) was great
– JMTruscott, TripAdvisor