$75 18 Holes of Golf with Cart Hire, Range Balls and Drink Voucher for Two People at Camden Lakeside Golf Club ($173 Value)
- Course is designed by British Open legend Peter Thomson
- Suitable for beginners through to professionals
- Finish with the “Glory or Death” hole
- Enjoy a drink in the clubhouse after games
- Less than an hour's drive from Sydney
- Max 1 vouchers per visit
- Purchase multiple vouchers
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Dress code: neat golf attire (www.camdenlakeside.com.au/dress-code.html)
- Must be 18+ to drive the cart
- Carts subject to availability
- Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid to: 6 Jan 2014
- Phone to book: (02) 9606 5277
- State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Valid hours:
Sun-Fri: Sunrise - Sunset
Sat: 1pm - Sunset
Perfect putting skills with today’s Groupon for Camden Lakeside Golf Club, Catherine Field:
$75 for a golf package for two people (total value $173)
- 18 holes of golf and one cart ($150 value)
- Two buckets of range balls ($13 value)
- Two drink vouchers ($10 value)
$139 for a golf package for four people (total value $346)
$260 for a golf package for eight people (total value $692)
Peeps find respite from the daily grind with a day out on the green, where groups of two, four or eight band together for 18 holes of golf. Weary backs need not worry about lugging heavy clubs around, with cart hire included with the session.
After swinging and driving their way across the 6400-metre course, Groupies head to the driving range where they have a bucket of 40 balls each to smash out into yonder. The day wraps up with a drink at the clubhouse, with each player being treated to a $5 voucher to spend on their choice of beverage.
Camden Lakeside Golf Club
The only course in Sydney designed by British Open star Peter Thomson, Camden Lakeside Golf Club offers challenges for golfers no matter their level of experience. The 72 par course is designed in a links style, with several tee positions to suit both beginners and pros. Players weave around pot bunkers, perched greens and fairway undulations for 18 hole games that are full of energy.
Afterward peeps chill out in the Bistro with an icy brew and bowl of chips or simply head in for a country-style breakfast, lunch or snack. Located less than one hour’s drive from Sydney, the club is an ideal place to catch up with friends or woo business associates.