Jet Flight Simulation with Pilot – 30-Minute ($69) or 60-Minute ($99) Session at Jet Flight Simulator, Alexandria (Up to $450 Value)
- See what it feels like to take-off, turn, land and more
- Ideal for first-time enthusiasts or as training for seasoned pros
- Guidance from an experience, fully-qualified pilot
- Located in Alexandria
- Purchase multiple vouchers
- 1 voucher person per visit
- Maximum weight: 103kg
- Recommended for ages
6 and over
- Minors must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian
- Zero blood alcohol and drug level required from all participants
- Vouchers are non-transferrable and not valid with other offers
- Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid to: 13 Sep 2013
- Book online: www.ezybook.net/pages/jetflightsimulatorsydney
- Select the flight duration you
- Select your desired session date and time
- Register an account or log-in
- State Voucher Code in “Booking Comment” field
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Valid hours:
Although largely indistinguishable from an actual flight experience, jet flight simulators offer many advantages over actually hopping into the cockpit including safety, convenience and the fact that the pat down and metal detector search is optional. Take off for an unforgettable experience with today’s Groupon for Jet Flight Simulator, Alexandria:
$69 for a 30-minute jet flight simulator experience with a professional pilot ($230 value)
$99 for a 60-minute jet flight simulator experience with a professional pilot ($450 value)
$129 for a 90-minute jet flight simulator experience with a professional pilot ($650 value)
Giving amateur aircraft aficionados a taste of the high life, Jet Flight Simulator provides a realistic jet-setting experience for aspiring aviators. Grounded Groupies take to the skies with a 30, 60 or 90-minute experience in a 737-800NG flight simulator.
Before focusing attentions skyward, pumped pupils get the pre-lift-off lowdown, as a detailed briefing equips peeps with the basic knowledge to handle the simulator. Pretend pilots take to the sky with the aid of an experienced pilot acting as First Officer. As the engines roar and the landing gear is retracted, eager eagles take the controls and find out first-hand how it feels to handle such a massive machine.
Flyboys and gals receive a certificate to commemorate their experience and flaunt to their friends.
The pilot was nothing short of inspirational. Her enthusiasm for her job and passion for flying, made this a great experience for the other family members watching too. Two of our teenage girls now want to try flying as a career.
– Anne Marie McStay