Hair Extensions with Minikin Beads and Style Cut - Half ($249) or Full Head ($449) at Ladyboss, Newtown (Up to $449 Value) Studies show that if they were given a choice between invisibility, super strength and fast growing hair, 95% of females would choose number three, with the remaining 5% demanding that “gravity-defying breasts” be added to the list. Free up options with today’s Groupon at Ladybo... More Info

Hair Extensions with Minikin Beads and Style Cut - Half ($249) or Full Head ($449) at Ladyboss, Newtown (Up to $449 Value)

Groupon for Ladyboss Sydney
Highlights
  • Minikin Beads are 95% smaller than the smallest micro bead in the market
  • Can last up to two years
  • Made with Russian human hair 
  • Minimal maintenance with no
    re-tipping or re-gluing as
    hair grows
  • Designed to provide subtle, natural looking results

Fine Print

How to Redeem

  • Valid to: 26 Nov 2013
  • Phone to book: (02) 8021 7782 
  • State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
  • Present printed voucher on arrival
  • Valid hours: 
    Tue-Fri 12pm-9pm 
    Sat 10am-5pm 

Studies show that if they were given a choice between invisibility, super strength and fast growing hair, 95% of females would choose number three, with the remaining 5% demanding that “gravity-defying breasts” be added to the list. Free up options with today’s Groupon at Ladyboss, Newtown:

The Deal

$249 for a half-head of hair extensions plus style cut

$449 for a full head of hair extensions plus style cut

Add length and volume to hair with Ladyboss’ exclusive Minikin Bead hair extensions. The Minikin Bead is the smallest available on the market, being smaller than a grain of rice. They are designed to be subtle so people can enjoy more natural looking locks. Hair is cut afterwards to create a fully customised long-haired look.

Ladyboss

Located on Enmore Road in Newtown, Ladyboss offers a range of hair services for women and men. Along with hair extensions, which the salon specialises in, the team also deliver style cuts, foils, highlights, up-styles and keratin smoothing treatments. Clients have the option to benefit from the experience of a senior stylist or art director if they so desire.

Ladyboss presented by Groupon.com.au