Kowloon, Hong Kong: City Escape with Daily Breakfast, Airport Transfers and Sightseeing Tours at Metropark Hotel – Choose Three, Four or Five Nights
- Experience the wonder of Kowloon, Hong Kong’s most densely populated area
- A hotspot for bustling street markets and exciting malls
- Hotel is conveniently located a mere minute away from Prince Edward MTR Station and Cross-Boundary Coach Terminals
- See the sights from high altitude with a ride on the Peak Tram
- Visit Aberdeen, a floating fishing village
- Opt to include a day of fun at Disneyland Hong Kong
- Witness the beauty of Victoria Harbour from the perfect vantage point aboard a Star Ferry
- Deal is for one person based on two people travelling
- $499 for a three-night stay ($1,150 value)
- $599 for a four-night stay
- $699 for a five-night stay
- Daily American-style buffet breakfast
- Return transfer from airport
- English-speaking guided tour
- Sightseeing admissions
- Deal is valid for 1 person, but based on twin share
- Limit of 1 voucher per person, per tour
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Subject to availability. No refunds if your preferred date is unavailable
- Single supplement surcharge of US$280 per 3-night package, US$370 per 4-night package and US$450 per 5-night package for people travelling alone, payable directly to Merry Travel
- High season surcharge of US$50 per person is applicable for tour departures in Jun, Jul, Aug, Oct and Dec
- Any unused portion of the package is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- Travellers are responsible for obtaining any required Visas and passport requirements
- Cancellation is not permitted after booking confirmation. Any changes required after booking has been made are at the discretion of the tour operator and charges may apply
- Flights not included
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- See www.merryttatravel.com for tour operator full terms and conditions
- Brought to you by Groupon Travel Pty Ltd, Travel License 2TA09536
- Rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid for the following departure dates:
- 13 May 2013 - 27 May 2013 - 10 Jun 2013 - 24 Jun 2013 - 8 Jul 2013 - 15 Jul 2013 - 5 Aug 2013 - 19 Aug 2013 - 16 Sep 2013
- 23 Sep 2013 - 7 Oct 2013
- 21 Oct 2013 - 4 Nov 2013 - 18 Nov 2013 - 9 Dec 2013 - 16 Dec 2013
- Must book by: 28 May, and at least 1 month prior to scheduled departure date
- Redeem online: http://www.merryttatravel.com/AsiaTours/HongKong.shtml
- Click “Book Now” and select tour option purchased
- Complete all passengers’ details. Please note, where 2 people are travelling, 2 Voucher Codes and 2 Security Codes must be provided
- Provide credit card to pay the balance of payments including tipping fee (US$10 per person per day), single supplement (if applicable) and any optional tours
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Taking its name from a Cantonese term meaning “fragrant harbour”, Hong Kong is a harbour-front city boasting a wealth of experiences, activities and attractions to dazzle every visitor that lands on its shores. From the looming skyscrapers of its financial district to the untamed swathes of pristine natural land in the outlying islands, Hong Kong’s ever-varied landscape surprises at every step.
Kowloon is the most densely populated area in Hong Kong and is renowned for its vibrant culture and permanent atmosphere of excitement and motion. Glimpse the peerless beauty of Hong Kong with today’s Groupon for Metropark Hotel
Located at the heart of Kowloon and offering convenient and unprecedented access to all the treasures Hong Kong has to offer, Metropark Hotel is an ideal jumping-off point for travellers looking to fully experience the Pearl of the Orient. Groupies are transferred from the airport by a shuttle bus to rest their weary heads in one of the hotel’s luxurious Superior King or Twin rooms.
Each room is lushly appointed in a modern yet welcoming style and is packed with modern amenities to ensure that stays are as comfortable as possible. The hotel’s most significant feature is its proximity to the Prince Edward MTR Station and Cross-Boundary Coach Terminals, located just a minute’s wander from the front door of the hotel. With two major transportation hubs just a momentary jaunt away, peeps can explore massive swathes of Hong Kong’s landmass with little effort.
Those who don’t feel like straying far from home immerse themselves in the hotel’s many appealing facilities, grabbing something sweet at the Metropark Corner Cake Shop, a quick drink at the Cheers Bar or a sumptuous meal in the hotel’s Lyche Garden Chinese Restaurant.
Groupies are treated to an action-packed itinerary, designed to reveal the hidden pleasures and breathtaking attractions with which Hong Kong teems. The excitement kicks off on peeps’ first full day in Hong Kong, with eager tourists boarding the thrilling Peak Tram, a steeply inclining journey which offers staggering views of the city and tunnels replete with centuries-old memorabilia.
The afternoon is spent in Aberdeen, a floating fishing village that beggars belief before a Star Ferry lets Groupies experience the incredible beauty of Victoria Harbour. Day Three sees travellers strike out on their own, exploring nooks and crannies of the world-famous city to seek out superior souvenirs and idiosyncratic attractions.
Peeps can also opt to pay a visit to Disneyland Hong Kong where, at additional charge, they can party with Mickey, Pluto, Goofy and the whole anthropomorphic gang. On Day Four, those who have opted for the three-night package are transferred to the airport for their bittersweet homeward journey while those who have opted for longer trips enjoy the rest of their time in Hong Kong on their own terms, with leisure time making up the remainder of the trip. Folks still in the mood for some organized activities can take advantage, for an additional fee, of the optional Macau day-tour including a delicious lunch.
When we arrived we felt that we didn't fit in as we had our back-packs on and looked scruffy, and this is a posh hotel!!! We loved it though!
– Smalls1983, Trip Advisor, July 2011
The first thing that attracted us to Metropark was the location-- just across the street from Prince Edward MTR Station and in the heart of Mongkok. If you've been to HK before, you know how important it is to be in very close proximity to an MTR station.
– Xsaltire, Trip Advisor, June 2012
Located within one minute’s walk from Prince Edward MTR Station and Cross-Boundary Coach Terminals, Metropark Hotel is easily accessed from a multitude of Hong Kong regions. A transfer service is provided from the airport.