Three-Day iPhone App Development Course with Lunch for One ($299) or Two People ($589) with iPhonecoach (Up to $2200 Value)
- Presented by experienced senior iPhone developers
- Develop 25 apps from scratch and examine how they work
- Covers programming tools, map and location based software and integration, and developing
- Morning and afternoon tea provided
- Hot, gourmet lunch provided
- Maximum 16 per class
- BBQ on final day
- Suitable for beginners and intermediates
- $299 three-day iPhone app development course with hot food and drinks provided for one person ($1100 value)
- $589 three-day iPhone app development course with hot food and drinks provided for two people ($2200 value)
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Subject to availability
- 7-day cancellation/rescheduling policy or voucher is forfeited
- No refunds if preferred date is unavailable
- Bring Macbook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air with OSX Lion or MountainLion and XCode 4.5 installed, a power cable for the laptop, and a notepad and pen (XCode for OSX Lion and MountainLion is available from the Mac AppStore)
- Mac can also be rented at an additional cost (add rental Mac during checkout process on iPhoneCoach website)
- Check website for dates as more are added
- Course dates are subject to minimum numbers
- Please read FAQ before purchasing deal: www.iphonecoach.com.au/trainings/faq
- For option 2, both participants must book same date
- Basic programming knowledge recommended
- Rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid to: 24 Apr 2013
- Book by: 24 Mar 2013
- Book online: www.iphonecoach.com.au/trainings/courses
- Selected desired course date
- Click 'book'
- Create an account
- Enter voucher and security codes on next page, then hit 'Submit'
- Confirm booking details
(click 'BOOK' to proceed)
- Confirm contact details
- Click 'CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING' to finalise
- Present printed voucher on first day of course
- For any enquiries, call
1300 667 774
Whether it's forging a new career path, finding out what all the fuss is about, or turning a brainwave into a goldmine, the app development course from iPhoneCoach will get tech-conscious Groupies up to speed on all things app-related.
Choose to take the comprehensive three-day course solo, or bring a friend along to help take notes; peeps also enjoy the hot, gourmet lunch provided each day to keep hunger at bay. Suitable for beginners and intermediates (although basic programming language experience is recommended), the course covers programming tools and understanding, and map and location based software and integration, before technical whizzes are encouraged to develop their own exciting apps.
Classes are held The SSHED and Groupies can check out the detailed course notes on the iPhoneCoach website.
- Mon 29 Oct 2012 – Wed 31 Oct 2012
- Mon 3 Dec 2012 – Wed 5 Dec 2012
- Mon 7 Jan 2013 – Wed 9 Jan 2013
- Mon 4 Feb 2013 – Wed 6 Feb 2013
The course runs from 9.30am - 4pm each day, with a break for morning and afternoon tea and hot, gourmet lunch provided at 12pm.
*More dates to be added subject to demand. Check the iPhoneCoach website for updates: www.iphonecoach.com.au