Breakfast and Coffee for Two ($19), Four ($35) or Six People ($49) at Olio Cafe, St Leonards (Up to $137 Value)
- Choose from any main breakfast from the menu
- Breakfast options include sautéed mushrooms & spinach on sourdough toast, eggs benedict, chorizo hash, and smashed eggs with grilled ham and cress salad
- Enjoy a coffee with your breakfast
- Located next to St Leonards' station
• Purchase 5 additional as gifts
• Not valid on public holidays or weekends
• Valid for any listed main breakfast option on the breakfast menu
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 18 July 2014
• Walk-in; no reservation required
• Present smartphone or printed voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Eggs Benedict, pancakes and coffee can never go out for a cheeky after-work drink together - all the bars tell them they don't serve breakfast. Get served with today's Groupon for Olio, St Leonards:
$19 for breakfast and coffee for two people (total value up to $45.80)
- Two breakfast dishes (up to $38 value)
- Two coffees (up to $7.80 value)
$35 for breakfast and coffee for four people (total value up to $91.60)
$49 for breakfast and coffee for six people (total value up to $137.40)
Choose from main breakfasts like the warming porridge with fruit compote or the fibrous and fresh bircher muesli with apple and yoghurt. If omelettes tickle your fancy, Olio offers a cracker with exotic mushrooms, spinach and gruyere cheese served on toasted sourdough. The classic eggs Benedict is available with ham or smoked salmon and a ham cheese and tomato croissant is on offer for those who are just a bit peckish. Bask in your breakfast glory and compliment it with your choice of milk-based or black coffees.
Nestled in St Leonards' main piazza, Olio draws on the extensive experience of owner and executive chef Nicholas Aspros. The menu and daily specials showcases a rich collection of produce driven dishes ranging from simple appetisers, robust mains to decadent desserts.
Olio offers facilities for casual corporate lunches, private functions or post-work socialising. Easily tailored to suit the pickiest of palettes, Olio can suit a menu specific to individual needs and budgets. The daily specials available at Olio present guests with yet another worthwhile option, with quality food and drinks served at exceptional value. Live performers and DJs grace the stage at Olio's every Friday night from around 5:30pm onwards and are complimented with a range of tapas and premium $5 wines and beers. With a passion for people and wealth of hospitality expertise, the Olio team aims to deliver a welcoming and efficient style of service for each and every customer.