Vivid Cruise with Open Bar for One ($59), Two ($115) or Four People ($299) with Sydney Harbour Tall Ships (Up to $536 Value)
Vivid Sydney Festival
- Prime views of the Opera House sails lit up, the dazzling light installation on the bridge and dancing water fountains in Darling Harbour
- Out of 303 Tripadvisor reviews, 196 rated Sydney Harbour Tall Ships as 'Excellent'
- Ranked in top ten global ideas festivals by The Guardian (UK)
- Canapés include:
- Salt and pepper squid
- King prawn and marinated chicken skewers on a bed of rice
- Lamb and rosemary gourmet pies
- Spinach and cheese triangles
- Unlimited sparkling wine, house wine and beer
- Live acoustic music to add to
- Front row seat at the biggest festival of its kind in the
- Purchase multiple vouchers
- Maximum of 80 people per cruise
- Cruises depart from Campbell's Cove, The Rocks
- Cruises board 15 minutes prior to sailing time; late arrivals and no shows void voucher
- Open bar includes house sparkling wine, house red wine, house white wine and house beer. Not valid for premium beers or house spirits.
- Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Vegetarian options must be requested at the time of booking.
- Rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid to: 10 June 2013
- Must book by: 3 June 2013
- Must book online: www.sydneytallships.com.au/deal.html
- Enter Voucher Codes and
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Cruise times: All cruises run every day except Tuesday
- 5.30pm-7.30pm, and
Other Lunch Cruises:
(plus 11am-1pm on weekends)
Other Dinner Cruises:
(plus 7.45pm-9.45pm on selected evenings)
The pirate who left his old girlfriend to stand on the spot where he buried his loot had greatly misunderstood the practice of marking his hoard with an 'X.' Create treasured memories with today’s Groupon for Sydney Harbour Tall Ships, The Rocks:
$59 for a two-hour cruise package for one person (total value $134)
- Adult ticket ($99 value)
- Open bar ($35 value)
$115 for a two-hour cruise package for two people (total value $268)
$229 for a two-hour cruise package for four people (total value $536)
Renowned worldwide as the biggest festival of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere, Vivid Sydney Festival transforms some of Sydney's most impressive sights with light, music and inspired ideas. Groupies enjoy prime views of the Opera House sails lit up, the dazzling light installation on the bridge and dancing water fountains in Darling Harbour with a two-hour cruise for one, two or four people.
Sea-leg seeking peeps relax in style with a delectable range of canapés that includes salt and pepper squid, king prawn and marinated chicken skewers on a bed of rice, lamb and rosemary gourmet pies, spinach and cheese triangles. With stomachs sated, captains and captainesses head to the open bar and party like a pirate with unlimited sparkling wine, house wine and beer. All the while the dulcet strains of the live acoustic band combine to add to the atmosphere.
Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
Boasting Sydney’s only authentic timber tall ship, Sydney Harbour Tall Ships provides a memorable chance for peeps to enjoy unparalleled views across the glittering harbour and engage in unique on-water activities. Peeps get to go all Treasure Island climbing aboard the magnificent 1850s-style vessel to marvel at the soaring sails, breathe in the sea air and enjoy spectacular views of Sydney Harbour, the Opera House and many other gorgeous waterside sites. A fleet of four stunning vessels beguiles and entices tourist and local alike onto the pristine waters to sample the sights and sounds of Sydney from a whole new perspective.
We bought a voucher that included drinks and food at a bargain price so we would have been happy with just the beautiful views and didn't expect that much more. But not only were the views magnificent and the sailing smooth, the finger food was plentiful, tasty and easy to eat, the bar service was excellent, the ship itself was quaint and cosy and the crew were outstanding - friendly, accommodating and professional.
– Beth W., Tripadvisor.com.au, May 2013
What an incredible way to spend an afternoon...it does not get any better!
– ELIZABETHDEAN, Tripadvisor.com.au, May 2013