Sydney: From $159 for a Getaway for Two People with Wine and Late Checkout at Avonmore on the Park Boutique Hotel
- Winner of 2007 and 2009 ‘Outstanding Accommodation’ at the Randwick City Excellence Awards
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Restored late-Victorian mansion with all its existing charm
- Say just a hop, skip and jump from city in Randwick, close to public transport options
- Try your luck at Royal Randwick Racecourse, within walking distance
- Relax and unwind with a bottle of wine in your Heritage Queen Room
- Snooze for longer with a late 11am checkout
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Blackout dates: 6-8 Nov 2014; 29-31 Dec 2014; 1, 2, 26 Jan 2015; 3-6 Apr 2015
• Weekend surcharge: $50 surcharge per night for Fri-Sat payable direct to Hotel
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 1300 962 032
(Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AET)
Or click here to email us
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 1 Nov 2014
• Can travel to: 30 Apr 2015
• Phone to book: (02) 9399 9388
• Or email to book: email@example.com
• State name, preferred dates and attach PDF voucher
• State Voucher and Security Codes upon redemption
• Present printed voucher on arrival
Avonmore on the Park is an 1888 gem nestled in Randwick, just moments from the CBD. Originally built by building contractor John Walsh, the three-storey boutique hotel still reflects its original charm in the form of stained glass, pressed metal and wood carvings.
Choose from Two Options
- $159 for a one-night stay (up to $295 value)
- $289 for a two-night stay (up to $490 value)
Included in all options:
- Accommodation in a Heritage Queen Room for two people
- Late 11am checkout
- Bottle of wine
- Breakfast voucher
The Hotel: Avonmore on the Park Boutique Hotel
Avonmore on the Park is an 1888 gem nestled in Randwick, just moments from the CBD. Originally built by contractor John Walsh, the three-storey boutique hotel still reflects its original charm in the form of stained glass, pressed metal and wood carvings. Despite the quaint charm of yesteryear, all rooms are fitted out with convenient mod cons for a comfortable stay. Guests arrive to their Heritage Queen Room with a bottle of wine waiting to welcome them. Business travellers are well catered for with conference room packages available to make meetings a breeze.
Avonmore on the Park is an ideal escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, whilst being central to a number of worthwhile sites. Sporting fans will enjoy staying within walking distance to the Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney Football Stadium and Royal Randwick Racecourse. Recently renovated, Royal Randwick comes alive during racing spectacles, attracting both casual and seasoned punters on a regular basis. At the end of their stay, Groupies take their time in the morning with a late 11am checkout.
The Area: Sydney, NSW
Famous for its glittering beaches, iconic harbour and glamorous shopping and dining precincts, Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and manmade sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Embark on a self-guided tour of the city, weaving up to Circular Quay to see the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Then stroll over to The Rocks to learn about the city’s history, where cobbled streets, Aussie pubs and weekend markets present a cultural experience. Back at the Quay hop on a ferry bound for Balmain or Manly, appreciating the waterviews and snapping photos of waterside properties and the CBD skyline.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants or jump on a ferry to Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish hotel or authentic meal in Chinatown.
Heritage Queen Room
- Bed size/type: Double or queen-sized bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Bar fridge
- Check-in: 2pm
- Checkout: 11am
- Parking: Free
- Rollaways: Not available
- Smoking policy: No smoking
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are not available
- Room upgrades: Upgrade to a Luxury Queen or Premium King Suite, payable directly to the hotel (subject to availability)
Avonmore is very well located to a large variety of venues. We were able to take a short walk to the Randwick Races. This was not our first visit and as has been on other occasions we found the rooms very clean and suited our needs. Staff have always been friendly and helpful. We will stay again!
Janet S, Trip Advisor, Oct 2014
I love staying at Avonmore on Park - I stay there for work reasons, it is handy to everything in Randwick/Coogee and straight opposite a beautiful park. How fantastic this gorgeous and magnificent High Victorian terrace has been restored so beautifully. All mod cons, so comfortable and relaxing and there is always a friendly face at the desk to welcome you.
Dulciedreamer, Trip Advisor, Aug 2014