Hepburn Springs: From $129 for a Getaway with Breakfast, Late Checkout and Sparkling Wine at Hepburn Springs Chalet
- Authentic retro homestead accommodation decorated in its original style
- Located within minutes from Hepburn Bathhouse and Mineral Springs Reserve
- Only a short drive from the heart of Daylesford’s shops and restaurants
- Start the stay with a glass of sparkling wine by the bar
- Relax by the open fire in the guest lounge
- Take advantage of a late 12pm checkout
- Bonus: 20% off a local wine tour
- Bonus: 20% off treatments at the Day Spa
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Blackout dates: Christmas, NYE and public holidays
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 29 Feb 2016
• Must book by: 31 Jan 2016
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival
Groupies enjoy a romantic sojourn with a stay at the Hepburns Springs Chalet, centrally located in the midst of Spa Country. Oozing a classic retro guesthouse feel, the Chalet is decorated with consideration of its origins, as well as the usual mod-cons, like flat-screen television and DVDs.
Choose from Three Options
- $129 for a one-night stay (up to $260 value)
- $199 for a two-night stay (up to $450 value)
- $229 for a three-night stay (up to $640 value)
Included in all options:
- Accommodation in a Double Room for two people
- Breakfast for two people
- Glass of sparkling wine for two people
- 12pm late checkout
- 20% off a local wine tour for each person
- 20% off at the Day Spa for each person
The Hotel: Hepburn Springs Chalet
Groupies enjoy a romantic sojourn with a stay at the Hepburns Springs Chalet, centrally located in the midst of Spa Country. Oozing a classic retro guesthouse feel, the Chalet is decorated with consideration of its origins, as well as the usual mod-cons, like a flat-screen television and DVD player. The guest lounge is the perfect place to take a break, read a book and relax next to the open fire.
Guests start their escape with two glasses of sparkling wine by the bar. Begin the morning with breakfast before heading off to enjoy your surroundings, with Hepburn Bathhouse, Hepburn Golf Course and Mineral Springs Reserve close by. Take a drive for 3km to arrive in the middle of Daylesford for a choice of shopping and dining options. Stays can be complemented with a discounted relaxing spa treatment or a local wine tour.
- Bed size/type: Queen or double bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Queen Room features a DVD player, in-room heater, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer
- Check-in: 3pm
- Checkout: 12pm
The Area: Hepburn Springs, VIC
A resort town studded with Heritage-listed mineral springs, Daylesford-neighbouring Hepburn Springs offers its visitors a serene environment designed for shedding the stresses of everyday life. Boasting a heritage diversified by its earliest settlers, Hepburn Springs is a cultural melting pot of descendants of 19th century miners from around the world and Swiss-Italian enthusiasts who became enamoured and never left.
Immerse tired minds, bodies and souls in the carefree charms of Hepburn Springs, such as the nearby Mineral Springs Reserve, with its history-steeped legacy preserved thanks to the locals’ efforts. Native icons include Hepburn Bathhouse, established in the late 1800s, Hepburn Pool and The Palais theatre, which has played host to Australian rock and roll gems like Paul Kelly and Mark Seymour.
Swiss and Italian vestiges continue to enrich the region through many of the mineral springs, buildings and notably, the spiced beef, pork and garlic flavours of local delicacy, the bullboar sausage. Explorers drop in to nearby Daylesford for additional eats and shop-scouring.
My partner and I just spent three nights at the chalet, and we had a lovely time! Hepburn Springs Chalet is full of charm and atmosphere, and the hosts were very friendly and provided very useful information regarding what to do in the area...
Heidi_StKilda, Trip Advisor, Jul 2015
Recently stayed at the chalet over the long weekend. The service was absolutely fabulous. We got there not knowing what to do and got a rundown of all the places of interest in the area. The room is cosy and clean. I had a massage with Mel one evening, by far the best massage i've ever had and that's saying something being a physio.
Pauline T, Trip Advisor, Jun 2015