Gold Coast: From $439 for a Three-Night Escape for Four in an Ocean View Apartment at Artique Surfers Paradise
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Walk a few minutes to Surfers Paradise beach, shops and slew of dining options
- Big and little kids alike will run amok at the Gold Coast Theme Parks
- Stay in a Two-Bedroom Ocean View Apartment with a full kitchen and spacious living area
- Kids eat free at the Northcliffe Surf Club when dining with a full paying adult
- Receive two $30 credit vouchers to pamper yourself at Endota Day Spa
- Take advantage of $40 off per person for a Gold Coast Whale Watching Cruise or Gold Coast Broadwater and Island Cruise
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Max occupancy is 5 people - surcharge levied for 5th person
• Kids eat free offer valid only for children up to and including the age of 14 years
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 1300 652 618
Open on Saturday and Sunday: 8am - 5pm AEST
• Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd, operating at Your Travel Deal is a licensed travel agent (Licence No. TA3633047) ATAS travel accreditation number: A10345
• For full terms and conditions visit www.yourtraveldeal.com.au/
How to Redeem
• Must book by: 5 Nov 2014
• Fixed travel periods:
27 Oct-21 Nov 2014
6 Dec–23 Dec 2014
28 Jan–02 Apr 2015
7 Apr–18 Sep 2015
• Phone to book: 1300 652 618
• State name and preferred dates
• Present printed voucher on arrival
Artique Surfers Paradise is the ideal holiday retreat just minutes from the beaches, shops and nightlife of the Gold Coast. Each air-conditioned Two-Bedroom Ocean View Apartment features a spacious living area, full kitchen and a private balcony with panoramic views of the ocean.
Choose from Three Options
- $439 for a three-night stay (up to $834 value)
- $679 for a five-night stay (up to $1,340 value)
- $899 for a seven-night stay (up to $1,876 value)
Included in all options:
- Accommodation in a Two-Bedroom Ocean View Apartment for four people
- Two $30 discount vouchers to use at Endota Day Spa for any treatment for one hour or more
- $40 off the adult price of a Gold Coast Whale Watching Cruise or Gold Coast Broadwater and Island Cruise for each person
- Kids eat free at Northcliffe Surf Club daily
The Hotel: Artique Surfers Paradise
Artique Surfers Paradise is the ideal holiday retreat just minutes from the beaches, shops and nightlife of the Gold Coast. Each air-conditioned Two-Bedroom Ocean View Apartment features a spacious living area, full kitchen and a private balcony with panoramic views of the ocean. Enjoy unlimited access to an outdoor heated pool, fully equipped gym, sauna, steam room and spa. There is also a poolside BBQ and entertainment area, and a private theatrette to keep the kids amused. Unlike any other properties in Surfers Paradise, Artique Resort has a unique virtual golf simulation for avid golf guests to test their skills with.
Groupies also receive $40 off a Gold Coast Whale Watching Cruise or Gold Coast Broadwater and Island Cruise, and two lucky guests can use a $30 voucher at Endota Spa for pampering. Travelling families won’t receive any complaints from their kids, who receive free breakfast, lunch or dinner with their parents at Northcliffe Surf Club.
The Area: Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise
A glittering stretch of golden beaches fringed by soaring skyscrapers, the Gold Coast is a vibrant holiday destination where buzzing bars and nightclubs sit alongside glitzy boutiques and a thrilling multitude of action-packed theme parks. Just north of the centre of the action, Surfers Paradise, lies Labrador – a relaxed suburb with soaring views across the Broadwater and back to the glittering Gold Coast skyline.
Head straight to Surfers Paradise beach, where folks can take a surfing lesson, embark on a soft-sand run or just have a good old-fashioned splash in the blue waters. Walk up to the Esplanade, where food can be found in every form under the sun and trendy boutiques offer up clothing, gifts and home wares at a range of price points or move through to Elkhorn Avenue for designer stores including Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada. Try the foot of Chevron Renaissance or the DFS store on Orchid Avenue for fashion chains, or wander the leafy beachside boulevards for a relaxed high street shopping experience.
Outside Labrador, whole days can be spent at any number of famous Gold Coast theme parks like Dreamworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild, Warner Bros Movie World and even Tropical Fruit World. Slightly further afield is the “green behind the gold” Hinterland, which can be explored on a day trip to Tamborine Mountain or Currumbin Valley. By night, put dancing shoes on and hit the myriad bars, pubs and clubs within close reach.
Two-Bedroom Ocean View Apartment
- Bed size/type: One queen and two singles or two queens
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining and outdoor setting
- Satellite television
- Check-in: 3pm
- Checkout: 10am
- Parking: Free
- Rollaways: Not available
- Smoking policy: No smoking
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: Contact Your Travel Deal to inquire
I have stayed in a lot of hotels and apartments around the world and really liked this one. I will definitely stay here again! The location is great, short walk to the beaches and main street at surfers, the apartments are very secure and furnishing are modern, clean and practical...
Carly-anne S, TripAdvisor, Sep 2014
Stayed in the 2BR apartment with 4 adults and 1 child. There was plenty of space for us all to have a bit of peace and not get in each others hair too much...Would definitely recommend staying here and considering how close it was to the beach the price was great...
Kila G, TripAdvisor, Oct 2014