Darling Harbour: $199 for a Mystery Getaway to a 4.5-Star Hotel with Sparkling Wine, Breakfast and Late Checkout
- Located within easy access to some of Sydney’s best attractions
- Stroll to Chinatown for an authentic feast or peruse the nearby boutique shops
- Plan a trip to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Madame Tussauds or WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Crack open a bottle of sparkling wine to say cheers to your mystery escape
- Stay in your comfy abode with the in-room yoga channel
- Get active in the indoor heated pool or gym
- Fuel the next day’s activities with a buffet breakfast
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Bookings strictly by email between the hours of 9-5pm Mon – Fri
• Blackout dates: 30 Dec 2014-3 Jan 2015; 24-25 Jan 2015
• $40 surcharge for Sat nights
• Limited allocation of rooms daily in Dec and Jan
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A credit card is required at check-in
• 48 hours' notice required for booking changes
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 1300 962 032
(Mon-Fri 8:30am-6pm AET)
Or click here to email us
How to Redeem
• Fixed travel periods: Now -8 Feb 2015; 1 Apr - 30 Jun 2015
• After purchase, check your Groupon Voucher to reveal the identity, location and contact details of this Groupon Mystery Hotel. All booking instructions will appear on your voucher, below this message.
A 4.5-star gem located in Sydney's glittering Darling Harbour, this hotel is the ideal relaxing hub for couples. Groupies looking to inject a little mystery into a one-night escape settle into their comfy room with a bottle of sparkling wine.
- $199 for a one-night stay (up to $459 value)
- Standard Room for two people
- Buffet breakfast for two people
- Late 1pm checkout
- Sparkling wine
A 4.5-star gem located in Sydney’s glittering Darling Harbour, this hotel is the ideal relaxing hub for couples. Groupies looking to inject a little mystery into a one-night escape settle into their comfy room with a bottle of sparkling wine. 24-hour room service is available for those keen to hide away from the outside world. For guests wanting to stay active, make use of the hotel’s in-room yoga channel, indoor heated pool and gym. The prime location of the hotel means a host of Sydney’s best attractions are only a short walk away, including Darling Quarter and Chinatown.
When night falls, prepare to soak up Sydney’s nightlife with a meal and craft beer at the hotel restaurant. Start the next morning with a hearty buffet breakfast brimming with both hot and cold selections. Take advantage of included internet use to touch base back home or organise the rest of your travels, before bidding farewell to your home away from home at 1pm.
The Area: Sydney, NSW
Famous for its glittering beaches, iconic harbour and glamorous shopping and dining precincts, Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and manmade sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants or jump on a ferry to Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish hotel or authentic meal in Chinatown.
- Bed size/type: king bed
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- This Room includes a work desk, mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities
- Check-in: 2pm
- Checkout: 1pm
- Parking: $45
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: disabled-accessible rooms are available upon request; call the hotel to arrange