Gold Coast: From $299 for a Four-Night Escape in a One-Bedroom Apartment with Return Flights with Your Travel Deal
- Awarded TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Self-catered apartments in close proximity to Main Beach and dining options
- Entertain big and little kids alike at the close-by theme parks
- The entertainment precinct of Surfers Paradise is a short drive away
- Includes return flights from Sydney or Melbourne
- Choose a one or two-bedroom apartment with full kitchen and laundry
- Unwind in the indoor and outdoor pools and sauna
- Take to the tennis court for two hours of complimentary hire
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase 4 additional as gifts
• Flights depart Syd and Melb and include carry on luggage only
• For full terms and conditions visit www.yourtraveldeal.com.au/
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 1300 652 618
(Mon-Fri, 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-5pm AET)
How to Redeem
• Can travel between:
21 Jul–19 Sep, 6–23 Oct, 27 Oct–3 Nov
7 Nov–19 Dec 2014, 27 Jan–1 Apr 2015
• Must book by: 11 Aug 2014
• Phone to book: 1300 652 618
• State name and preferred dates
Just steps away from the golden sands of Main Beach, Pacific Views Resort offers self-catered accommodation to holidaymakers looking for a Gold Coast getaway. Couples can kick up their feet in a one-bedroom apartment or families of four in the two-bedroom apartment, both providing the necessary mod-cons for a comfortable and fuss-free stay.
Choose from Four Options
- $299 for a four-night stay in a quad share two-bedroom apartment (up to $676 value)
- $419 for a four-night stay in a twin share one-bedroom apartment (up to $841 value)
- $429 for a seven-night stay in a quad share two-bedroom apartment (up to $942.25 value)
- $649 for a seven-night stay in a twin share one-bedroom apartment (up to $1231 value)
- Prices per person based on quad or twin share
Included in all options:
- One-bedroom apartment for two people or two-bedroom apartment for four people
- Return economy airfares leaving Sydney or Melbourne including taxes and one piece of carry-on luggage
- Two-hour hire of tennis court and resort equipment
The Hotel: Pacific Views Resort
Just steps away from the golden sands of Main Beach, Pacific Views Resort offers self-catered accommodation to holidaymakers looking for a Gold Coast getaway. Couples can kick up their feet in a one-bedroom apartment or families of four in the two-bedroom apartment, both providing the necessary mod-cons for a comfortable and fuss-free stay. Cook up a storm in your kitchen whilst taking in spectacular ocean views or take the short stroll to Tedder Avenue, teeming with various restaurants and cafes. Guests of the resort also receive two hours of tennis court hire for a friendly match and have access to an indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, fitness room and arcade games. Surfers Paradise is a short distance away for Groupies to kick start their night, with a range of bustling bars, clubs and restaurants to choose from.
The Area: Surfers Paradise
A glittering stretch of golden beaches fringed by soaring skyscrapers, the Gold Coast is a vibrant holiday destination where buzzing bars and nightclubs sit alongside glitzy boutiques and a thrilling multitude of action-packed theme parks. Just north of the centre of the action, Surfers Paradise, lies Labrador – a relaxed suburb with soaring views across the Broadwater and back to the glittering Gold Coast skyline.
Head straight to Surfers Paradise beach, where folks can take a surfing lesson, embark on a soft-sand run or just have a good old-fashioned splash in the blue waters. Walk up to the Esplanade, where food can be found in every form under the sun and trendy boutiques offer up clothing, gifts and home wares at a range of price points or move through to Elkhorn Avenue for designer stores including Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada. Try the foot of Chevron Renaissance or the DFS store on Orchid Avenue for fashion chains, or wander the leafy beachside boulevards for a relaxed high street shopping experience.
Outside Labrador, whole days can be spent at any number of famous Gold Coast theme parks like Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and even Tropical Fruit World. Slightly further afield is the “green behind the gold” Hinterland, which can be explored on a day trip to Tamborine Mountain or Currumbin Valley. By night, put dancing shoes on and hit the myriad bars, pubs and clubs within close reach.
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Full kitchen
- Full laundry facilities
- Cable television
- Standard occupancy: four people
- Full kitchen
- Full laundry facilities
- Cable television
- Check-in: 3pm
- Checkout: 10am
- Parking: daily charge
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: disabled-accessible rooms are available upon request; contact Your Travel Deal to inquire
Our 12th floor 2br apt was very modern, spacious and comfortable. The updated bathrooms were well maintained and clean with toiletries supplied. The laundry was very functional and useful and the kitchen modern and adequate for family holiday cooking...The views from the 12th floor south/east were amazing and from every room...
Catherine M, TripAdvisor, May 2014
We stayed in a two bedroom apartment during the Easter 2014 break and I highly recommend you take a look at this amazing resort. Our apartment was well equipped for everything you would need in a holiday house kitchen, laundry, two full bathrooms a magnificent wrap around balcony (watching the ocean while going to sleep at night was gorgeous, felt like a cruise ship)...
JNLJ71, TripAdvisor, Apr 2014