Melbourne, CBD: From $149 for an Inner City Stay with Wine, Breakfast and Late Checkout at Mercure North Melbourne
- Situated within a short distance to Melbourne landmarks, restaurants and shops
- Explore the rest of the city and drop by Etihad Stadium, Chinatown or the Greek quarter
- Take a dip and relax in the pool
- Order an in-room massage after a long day
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Blackout dates: 21 Sep-30 Nov 2014, 31 Dec 2014-31 Jan 2015
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A credit card is required at check-in
• 48 hours' notice required for booking changes
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 1300 962 032
(Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AET)
Or click here to email us
How to Redeem
• Can travel between:
20 Aug–20 Sep, 1–30 Dec 2014, 1–28 Feb 2015
• Phone to book: (03) 9329 1788
• Or email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates and attach PDF voucher
• State Voucher and Security Codes upon redemption
• Present printed voucher on arrival
Those looking for a convenient inner city home base while they explore Melbourne settle into the Mercure, just 1.5 kilometres from the CBD. The hotel is ideal for couples, business travellers and holidaymakers who want to be within walking distance of major Melbourne attractions, cafés, restaurants and boutique stores.
Choose from Five Options
- $149 for a one-night stay (up to $303 value)
- $269 for a two-night stay (up to $536 value)
- $378 for a three-night stay (up to $769 value)
- $619 for a five-night stay (up to $1,235 value)
- $819 for a seven-night stay (up to $1,701 value)
Included in all options:
- Standard King Room for two people
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Wine on arrival
- Late checkout at 12pm
The Hotel: Mercure North Melbourne
Those looking for a convenient inner city home base while they explore Melbourne can settle into the Mercure, just 1.5 kilometres from the CBD. The hotel is ideal for couples, business travellers and holidaymakers who want to be within walking distance of major Melbourne attractions, cafés, restaurants and boutique stores.
The hotel boasts 70 rooms and suites that have been designed to act as your little urban oasis while you're away from home. In-room services include plush bedding, bathrobes and 24-hour room services - perfect for those midnight snack cravings. You can also order an in-room massage at the end of a long day of walking and exploring. Outside your room you'll find an onsite fitness centre and an outdoor pool. The Polo Cafe and Bar offers seasonal cuisine, and business travellers will find a range of conference rooms and meeting rooms.
The Area: Melbourne
Dubbed Australia’s fashion capital, Melbourne boasts a strong coffee and café culture and a solid array of boutique fashion stores. Spend the day wandering between the café-lined alleyways, shopping for boutique and vintage clothes, and discovering hidden galleries and rooftop bars. Pack a romantic picnic and spend another day relaxing amongst the flowers and leafy trees in Botanic Gardens.
For those wanting to stay closer to home base, there are plenty of opportunities to play and explore in Melbourne including markets, galleries, museums, festivals. Popular attractions include Luna Park, St Kilda Beach and the walking track around Albert Park Lake.
Standard King Room
- Bed size/type: King bed
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Check-in: 2pm
- Checkout: 12pm
- Parking: $12 per day
- Smoking policy: Non-smoking
- Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are not available
The staff were all very friendly, the location is great with a tram stop outside...I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
CammieElise, Trip Advisor, April 2014
I ordered room service which was absolutely delicious and breakfast the following morning was also very yummy. All the staff I spoke to were happy and friendly and I enjoyed my stay a lot. I will definitely be staying again when I come back in three months.
Leth69, Trip Advisor, March 2014