Melbourne: From $149 for a City Getaway with Full Buffet Breakfast and Drinks Voucher at Melbourne Parkview Hotel
- 4-star rated hotel
- Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Top 20 Melbourne hotel on TripAdvisor
- Just a short tram ride to top spots like the National Gallery, Bourke St Mall, Federation Square, Chapel St, St Kilda Beach, bars and restaurants
- Start your holiday by enjoying a drink at Woods Café Bar Restaurant
- Make the most of your inner city getaway with a late checkout of 1pm
- Embark on a culinary trip at hubs like Chinatown and the Greek Quarter
- Ideal for a quick getaway or road trip stop-over with secure parking included
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Blackout dates: 21 Feb; 9-15, 18-21, 28-29 Mar; 25 Apr 2015
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 1300 962 032
(Mon-Fri 8:30am-6pm AET)
Or click here to email us
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Jul 2015
• Must book by: 1 Jul 2015
• Phone to book: 03 9529 8888
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival
The Parkview Hotel is your home-away-from-home in the heart of Melbourne's vibrant, eclectic CBD. Just a short tram ride to top spots like the National Gallery, Bourke St Mall, Federation Square and St Kilda Beach, the hotel prides itself on its convenient central location, ideal for travellers from all walks of life.
Choose from Two Options
- $149 for a one-night stay (up to $489 value)
- $289 for a two-night stay (up to $938 value)
Included in all options:
- Upgrade to City View Room Guest Room for two people
- Full buffet breakfast
- Two drink vouchers
- Late checkout of 1pm
To make the most of your Melbourne getaway, purchase a myki Visitor Value Pack for just $14 per person from reception to receive access to the following, plus many more discounts:
- 2-for-1 tickets to the Arts Center Melbourne
- 10% discount at the Eureka Skydeck
- 20% discount at Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
- 20% discount at Medibank Icehouse
- 10% discount at Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- 2-for-1 entry at the National Sports Museum
The Hotel: Melbourne Parkview Hotel
Melbourne Parkview Hotel is your home-away-from-home in the heart of Melbourne’s vibrant, eclectic CBD. Just a short tram ride to top spots like the National Gallery, Bourke St Mall, Federation Square and St Kilda Beach, the hotel prides itself on its convenient central location, ideal for travellers from all walks of life.
Business and leisure travellers alike settle into a City View Guest Room with a king sized bed, LCD TV with Foxtel for those moments of downtime, and individually controlled aircon to keep you cool if the weather spikes. Get in the holiday mood with two drink vouchers for Woods Café Bar Restaurant, and spend time enjoying facilities like the indoor rooftop spa and sauna, fully equipped gym, and 24-hour room service.
Secure parking is provided for the convenience of guests. You won’t need your car here; everything is within walking distance, and if you want to venture a little further, it’s easy to get around with Melbourne’s tram transport system. Take advantage of the hotel’s WiFi to keep in touch with friends and family back home, or keep up with emails during a business trip.
The Area: Melbourne
Dubbed Australia’s fashion capital, Melbourne boasts a strong coffee and café culture and a solid array of boutique fashion stores. Spend the day wandering between the café-lined alleyways, shopping for boutique and vintage clothes, and discovering hidden galleries and rooftop bars. Pack a romantic picnic and spend another day relaxing amongst the flowers and leafy trees in Alexandra Gardens.
City lovers keep themselves entertained with a trip to Collins Street, the luxurious strand housing local markets, galleries, boutiques and cafes. Often regarded as Australia’s premier street, Collins Street is the domain of historical Victorian-era architecture, luxury boutiques including Prada, Dior and Cartier and the financial district of Melbourne. Head to the ‘Paris end’ of the street for a look at ancient buildings, all holding onto the memories of former days while still staying poised for daily tourists’ photo snaps.
City View Room
- Bed size: King bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- Adding occupants above standard:
- One additional adult in a deluxe portable bed (accommodation only, does not include breakfast): $45 per night
- Children up to fifteen years old sharing a room with a parent, using the existing bedding: Free of charge
- Cot: Free of charge
Thoroughly enjoyed a recent stay at the hotel on a golfing weekend in Melbourne. Clean and spacious rooms with comfortable beds, great breakfast at the restaurant and car parking under the building. Friendly and helpful staff. Will be back.
PDOz, Trip Advisor, Feb 2015
Very clean and spacious room, with comfortable bed and full breakfast and car parking included. Close to St Kilda and a short Tram ride to CBD. Have stayed there on a number of occasions due to the close proximity to the events area.Wow this is the life, just 8 huts, beautiful island and a Polynesian paradise.
Judy A, Trip Advisor, Feb 2015