Chiang Mai: $349 for a Three-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Kids with Breakfast and Elephant Trek ($858 Value)
- Award-winning spa resort
- Beautiful stately Thai teak building
- Serene Chiang Mai location
- Yoga classes and fitness centre
- Elegant room with Wi-Fi, TV, A/C, separate bath and shower
- Combine vouchers to extend stay
- Three nights in a deluxe room for two adults and two kids
- Daily breakfast for four
- Hydrotherapy pool for two or half day trip to Maesa Elephant Camp
- Wellness consultation and aura analysis
- Shuttle to weekend night market
- Purchase 1 or more vouchers
- Valid for travel until 31 Mar 2012
- Black-out dates: 20 Dec 2011 - 5 Jan 2012
- Subject to availability
- Flights not included
- Extra guests aged 12+ cost THB1500 per person per night including bed and breakfast
- Up to 2 extra kids stay free using existing bedding
- 1 child aged 4-8 gets free breakfast, second child under 12 gets breakfast at 50% off adult price
- No cancellations
How to Redeem
- Redeem from 1 Dec 2011
- Book by email: firstname.lastname@example.org state name, contact details, voucher codes and travel dates
- Must book 7 days+ in advance
Thailand’s ancient northern capital is nestled into towering mountains shrouded in mist, scattered with traditional hill tribe villages and majestic elephants in their natural habitat. At the heart of the wilderness lies Chiang Mai; a vibrant city glittering with over 300 temples, designer boutiques and handicraft stores bursting with local textiles, rattan baskets, pottery, silverware and silk.
See another side of Thailand with today’s Groupon for RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort
• $349 for a three-night stay for two adults and two children ($858 value)
In a deluxe room with breakfast plus hydrotherapy pool session or elephant camp excursion
Housed in a beautiful 140-year old teak building with traditional Thai design flourishes, RarinJinda is one of Thailand’s leading spa resorts. Groupies soak up the serenity in an elegant deluxe room, a spacious air-conditioned retreat featuring cable TV, WiFi, separate bath and shower, and a comfy, inviting bed. Enjoy a fresh, delicious breakfast each morning, and make the most of the sublime spa surrounds with a wellness consultation and aura analysis from an expert doctor.
Head out of the city for a half-day trip to Maesa Elephant Camp, where enthusiasts enjoy an elephant show and half-hour ride atop the gentle grey beasts; or chillax at the resort with a hydrotherapy pool session for two. To see Chiang Mai’s most famous temple, climb the 304 steps of the Naga staircase up to Phra That Doi Suthep monastery, soaring above the city from its eyrie on Suthep Mountain. For a culture injection, visit the traditional hill tribe villages of Doi Angkhrang, surrounded by spectacular scenery. At the end of a busy day, take the complimentary shuttle bus to the night markets to haggle over sumptuous Thai silks, wood carvings, pottery, souvenirs or jewellery, before choosing an atmospheric street stall to dine at. Be sure to check out trendy Th Nimmanhaemin area with its designer boutiques, hip restaurants and authentic handicraft stores brimming with colourful local wares.
Although steeped in enchanting Thai history, Chiang Mai is now as famous for lively nightlife and modern spas as it is for ancient temples and hill tribes. Visitors enjoy easy access to ATMs, money changing services and pharmacies, with plenty of transport options on offer. Chiang Mai is Thailand’s northern capital, serviced by regular international and domestic flights. By road, it is a ten-hour bus ride north of Bangkok. At 300m above sea level, it is cooler than other parts of the country and travellers should bring some warmer clothes.