Koh Samui: $499 Five-Night Villa Stay for Two People in Secluded Beachside Retreat with Breakfast and More ($1275 Value)
- Romantic beachside location
- Escape the hustle and bustle
- Eco-friendly green resort
- Gorgeous Garden Villa with private garden and balcony
- Double or twin beds
- Resort-wide WiFi access
- Five-night stay for two
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Fresh fruit basket to share
- All hotel taxes are included
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Peak period surcharge of 30 AUD per night applies 15-31 Jul 2012
- Extra guest allowed for 30 AUD per person per night
- Purchase extra nights direct from resort
- Subject to availability
- Flights not included
- Not transferable for cash
- Not valid with other offers
- All taxes included
How to Redeem
- Valid from 19 Jan 2012
- Valid to 31 Jul 2012
- Book by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with contact details, prefered dates, and voucher codes
Laem Yai is an exclusive, secluded sunset beach on the very northwest tip of Koh Samui, offering discerning travellers a relaxed island break. Beyond the sweep of soft white sand lies the warm, inviting turquoise water of the gulf of Thailand, with the spectacular peaks of Angthong National Park twinkling in the distance.
Head to paradise with today’s Groupon for The Passage Samui Resort:
• $499 for a five-night stay for two people ($1275 value)
In a Garden Villa with daily breakfast, WiFi access and welcome drink, cold towel and fruit basket on arrival
A peaceful, eco-friendly beach resort, The Passage Samui boasts magnificent swimming pools surrounded by well-appointed private villas and tropical gardens. Groupies shack up in a gorgeous Garden Villa with a balcony, nestled in a private paradise of lush foliage and colourful blooms. Each villa features 4-star amenities including tastefully designed lounge area with sofa and mini-bar, large bathroom and double or twin beds. Settle in with a refreshing drink, cold towel and fresh fruit basket to share, and start each day with a yummy breakfast for two.
Take a day trip to explore the soaring limestone cliffs, picture-perfect beaches and hidden lagoons of Angthong National Park, which is easily reached by boat from the resort. Stretch out on the pristine white sand of Laem Yai beach, swim a few lazy strokes in the crystal clear water, and doze in the shade of a palm tree before settling into the resort’s majestic Terrace Restaurant for a seafood feast as the sun sets over the bay.
Laem Yai Beach is on the very northwest tip of Koh Samui, the easiest access point to Angthong National Park. The Passage Samui Resort is just five minutes from Nathorn Town, which is the municipal centre of the island and features all modern amenities. The onsite Thai Chakra Spa answers guests’ pampering needs.
We loved it and we're very sad to leave. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent food. Fantastic location. We will be back!
– ARTait, TripAdvisor