Noosa, QLD: Beach Escape for Four People with Bottle of Wine and Late Checkout at Beach Breakers Resort – Choose Three or Five Nights
- Family-friendly resort 100 metres from the surf beach
- Located near many boutiques and restaurants
- Spacious and sunny self-contained two-bedroom apartment
- Full kitchen and private balcony
- Resort layout with a pool, tennis court and BBQ facilities
- Just a stone’s throw from many boutiques and restaurants
- Visit beautiful Laguna Bay and Noosa National Park
- $289 for a three-night stay
- $439 for a five-night stay
- Self-contained two-bedroom apartment for four people
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Early 12pm check-in
- Late 11am checkout
- Deal is for 4 people
- Purchase multiple vouchers
- Subject to availability
- Black-out dates: School holidays
- No refunds if your preferred dates are unavailable
- No cancellations after booking is confirmed. Amendments possible at discretion of property and charges may apply
- Any unused portion of the package is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services
- Valid for standard rooms only
- Ages 18+ for alcohol consumption
- Flights not included
- Not valid with other offers
- Once the booking is confirmed voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All rates are inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Brought to you by Groupon Travel Pty Ltd, Travel License 2TA09536
- Rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Travel through to: 20 Sep 2013
- Must book by: 8 Jun 2013
- Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State name, contact number, email address, preferred dates of stay and Groupon voucher/security codes
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Framed by the azure waters of the Pacific Ocean and a host of dense national parks, Noosa is an area abounding with natural beauty. Situated north of Brisbane on the Sunshine Coast, the region plays home to some of the best coastal scenery Australia has to offer and beaches that appear to have jumped straight off a postcard.
Sunrise Beach sits right in the middle of the action, with its stretch of pristine sand and close proximity to award-winning restaurants and local markets making it a must-visit spot for locals and tourists alike. Enjoy a short-term sea change with today’s Groupon for Beach Breakers Resort
Set in the idyllic surrounds of Sunrise Beach, Beach Breakers Resort welcomes guests into sunny surrounds punctuated with palm trees and tropical greenery for what promises to be a relaxing stay.
Travelling troops of four spread themselves out in the well-appointed double-storey two-bedroom apartment, cracking open the complimentary bottle of wine after early 12pm check-in. The private balcony, self-contained washing facilities, cable TV and DVD player make it easy to want to spend much of the stay in the comfortable surrounds, but the lure of exciting activities just steps away ensures peeps can’t help but venture outdoors. Rooms are also equipped with full kitchens to whip up culinary creations; alternatively, wine and dine at one of the many nearby restaurants.
The resort’s grounds exude a true holiday atmosphere, with views out to sea, a swimming pool lined with sun lounges and open tennis court letting travellers really get into vacation mode.
Noosa is best known for its charming beaches, and while they provide the chance to while hours away in sunny bliss, there’s more to this area than meets the eye. Both Gympie Terrace and Hastings Street spoil foodies palates with a combination of award-winning restaurants, beachfront eateries, trendy cafés and relaxed bars to suit every kind of budget and appetite.
Shoppers mix with the locals at any number of nearby markets, where home-grown art and crafts mix with fresh produce, quirky fashion and tasty bites. The Noosa River can be explored by boat or a variety of other exciting watercrafts, or simply viewed from afar from the Mt Tinbeerwah Lookout. Nature-lovers get their fix by taking a hike through the Noosa National Park or travel further afield to step foot on the World Heritage Listed Fraser Island.
We have been coming to Beach Breakers for over 10 years and have always found it to be a wonderful place for our family of 5 to enjoy all the wonderful things that Noosa has to offer at a great price
– Kathryn C, Trip Advisor, Jan 2013
The rooms are always pristine and the grounds are kepted immaculately. The pool and spa are always being attended to. The resort is great value and is in a perfect location, opposite the beach, bus stop out the front if you don't have a car and not in the hustle and bustle of Noosa.
– Merryn W, Trip Advisor, Oct 2012