Surfers Paradise, QLD: $275 for a Four-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Bedroom Apartment with WiFi and Late Checkout at Budds Beach Apartments ($586 Value)
- Self-contained apartment with private balcony and full kitchen
- 100m from the tranquil
- Foxtel, WiFi, A/C
- Heated saltwater pool and
BBQ area for guests
- Easy access to Budds Beach, Surfers Paradise Beach, Cavill Ave shops and theme parks
- Laundry with washer/dryer
- Four-night stay in a one-bedroom apartment for two people
- Late 12pm checkout
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Not valid over public holidays, school holidays and special event periods
- Cancellations/amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival and may incur a fee
- Extra nights/guests possible but payable direct to Budds Beach Apartments
- Flights not included
- Subject to availability
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid from 18 May 2012
- Valid to 18 May 2013
- Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State voucher codes
- Present voucher on arrival
With miles of sun-kissed sandy white beaches, the Gold Coast is a paradise of sun, surf, sand, shopping and serious nightlife. This sensory overload reaches a peak in Surfers Paradise, where the flashy and flamboyant joyfully rub shoulders in Australia’s most famous holiday town.
Stay right in the heart of the action with today’s Groupon for Budds Beach Apartments:
• $275 for a four-night stay for two people ($586 value)
In a one-bedroom apartment with WiFi and late 12pm checkout
Budds Beach Apartments are located between the peaceful Nerang River and the neon buzz of Surfers Paradise, offering guests the best of both worlds. Groupies relax into a one-bedroom apartment, taking in the sea breeze on their private balcony and enjoying facilities including a full kitchen, laundry, TV with Foxtel, air-conditioning, and all linen supplied. Cool off with a dip in the heated saltwater pool, and have a quiet night in by cooking up a feast at the well-equipped BBQ area. Keep in touch with WiFi internet access and relax on the last day with late 12pm checkout included in this deal.
Stroll down to tranquil Budds Beach on the Nerang River, 100m from the hotel, or head across to the glitz, glam and breaking waves of the main Surfers Paradise Beach on the other side. Groupies could hire a car to explore the Gold Coast’s famous theme parks such as Movie World and Sea World, or take it easy with a relaxing daytrip into the lush hinterland, where highlights include bushwalking, the Buderim ginger factory and Eumundi markets. For a mellower beach experience, jump on the bus and head south to Burleigh Heads for a picnic under the pine trees, before returning to Surfers and donning the dancing shoes for a night out on the town.
Budds Beach Apartments are positioned by the tranquil Nerang River, a short distance from both Surfers Paradise Beach and Budds Beach and only 10 minutes from a huge selection of restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs on Cavill Avenue. Also within walking distance is the Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre.