Bangkok, Thailand: Three Nights in a Luxury 5-Star Suite with Magnificent Views for Four ($211pp) or Six People ($175pp) Including Breakfast, WiFi, Fruit Platter and More at lebua at State Tower Hotel in the Heart of Bangkok City (Up to $2625 Value)
- Luxury 5-star hotel with magnificent views over Bangkok and the Chao Phraya river
- Filming location for movies including The Hangover II
- Large, opulent private suite
- Central Silom location for top dining, shopping and nightlife
- Sip cocktails with a view onsite at The Tower Club or dine at The Dome restaurant acclaimed by Conde Nast Traveler
- Stunning outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Combine vouchers to extend stay
- $845 for a three-night stay in a two-bedroom executive suite for four people ($2092 value)
- $1049 for a three-night stay in a three-bedroom executive suite for six people ($2625 value)
- Daily breakfast
- Early 10am check-in
- Late 4pm checkout
- Fruit platter on arrival
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Subject to availability
- No cancellations after confirmation. Amendments possible, subject to availability, may incur a surcharge
- Flights not included
- Extra nights/guests available, payable direct to hotel
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid from 18 May 2012
- Valid to 30 Sept 2012
- Email to book: email@example.com
- State name, preferred dates, voucher codes and attach PDF voucher
- Present voucher on arrival
As the gateway to south-east Asia, Bangkok is a whirling, colourful storm of contradictions, where monolithic shopping malls are fringed by traditional markets; gleaming office blocks loom over serene ancient temples; street hawkers ply their sizzling wares outside ritzy bars and restaurants; and away from the grungy backpacker hangouts, world-class luxury awaits the sophisticated traveller. Soak up the city with today’s Groupon for lebua at State Tower:
- $845 for a three-night stay for four people ($2092 value) In a two-bedroom executive suite with daily breakfast, WiFi, early 10am check-in, late 4pm checkout, chocolates and fruit platter on arrival
$1049 for a three-night stay for six people ($2625 value) In a three-bedroom executive suite with daily breakfast, WiFi, early 10am check-in, late 4pm checkout, chocolates and fruit platter on arrival
Renowned as one of Bangkok’s finest 5-star hotels, lebua at State Tower boasts magnificent views over Bangkok and the Chao Phraya river. The hotel has been used as a filming location for Hollywood movies including The Hangover II, and envelopes guests in an air of opulent luxury. Each suite features an amazing view over the city and mod cons including large TV and WiFi; foursomes relax into a 186sqm two-bedroom executive suite, while sextets kick up their heels in a 266sqm three-bedroom executive suite. Fill up on a huge, luscious breakfast each morning, and relish a fresh fruit platter and chocolates before bed. Lounge by the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, and make the most of the stay with early 10am check-in and late 4pm checkout included in this deal.
After shopping and dining up a storm on Silom Road, check out some of Bangkok’s beautiful temples like Wat Arun or Wat Pho, which features an amazing Reclining Buddha image and sprawling grounds studded with stupas. Head to the streets around Khao San Road to mix with travellers from all over the world and soak up the infectious, fun-loving energy that Bangkok is famous for. After a busy day sightseeing, freshen up in the spacious suite and take the elevator up to the Tower Club, lebua’s exclusive, fashionable bar where Groupies can sip a signature Hangovertini while enjoying panoramic views over the city. Follow it up with dinner at The Dome, one of Bangkok’s top restaurants which has been awarded by Conde Nast Traveler.
lebua occupies a prime position on Silom Road which buzzes night and day with excellent restaurants, bars and boutique shops. The river and Chong Nosi train station are also close by, making it easy for guests to get around the city.
My friend and i stated here for only one night before we headed back to London and it was one of the best of our holiday. The Lebua had everything you would expect from a 5* hotel. Great service, fabulous suite and perfect location. For the food, the breakfast is buffet style with everything you could possible ask for....fruit, yoghurt, pastries, waffles, eggs, sushi, full English and continental breakfasts...the list goes on! And you were not made to rush either…The views were incredible but the bar is quite famous and so very busy. It didn't impact the service though. In summary a great hotel and would thoroughly recommend if you fancy a treat.
– Danniking1984, TripAdvisor
The location nearby the river and short stroll to the sky train help make this hotel a wonderful place to stay and I have stayed in 5 star hotels in all my previous visits to Bangkok, but this is the one I will return to.
– Traveller_Alone65, TripAdvisor