Los Angeles, USA: Five Days / Four Nights with Return Full-Service Airfares on Virgin Australia, Movie Stars’ Homes Tour, Madame Tussauds Entry and More at the Iconic Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
- Historic LA hotel frequented by Hollywood celebrities and presidents
- Atmosphere of old-world glam
- Located in the heart of LA’s cultural district
- Facilities include health club with steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym
- Indoor Roman-style pool with teak deck chairs and mosaics – like a 1920’s cruise ship
- Return flights included from your choice of Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- All taxes, meals, drinks, entertainment and 2 x 23kg baggage allowance
- Experience the glitz and glam of Hollywood with fun tours
- Check live resort and flight availability online at www.YourTravelDeal.com.au
- All taxes and service charges included
- $1599 for a four-night stay for one person based on twin share -
ex. Melbourne or Sydney
- $1649 for a four-night stay for one person based on twin share -
- Four nights in a Standard Room at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
- Add $50 per person and receive Club Lounge access*, which includes a range of complimentary features. Enjoy daily breakfast, afternoon hors d'oeuvre, wine and beer selection and a computer station with Internet, fax and printing services. The lounge boasts a variety of daily newspapers, personal concierge service and relaxing lounge area with flat-screen televisions.
- Return full-service economy airfares to Los Angeles flying Virgin Australia
- Movie Stars' Homes Tour with Starline Tours of Hollywood
- Entry to Madame Tussauds wax museum
- Hollywood Behind the Scenes walking tour
- Dolby Theatre (formerly Kodak Theatre) guided tour or entrance to the Hollywood Museum
- Purchase extra nights, extend your stay
- Purchase 1 or more vouchers
- Valid for 1 person, based on twin share
- Solo travellers incur a surcharge, payable to Your Travel Deal when booking
- Valid for flight departures from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane
from 6 - 30 Nov 2012,
1 Feb – 20 Mar 2013,
1 May - 30 Jun 2013
- Extra nights not covered by your voucher can be purchased for an additional fee
- Package based on 2 adults
- *Please note: hotel policy restricts children under the age of 14 from access to the Club Lounge. Club Lounge access deal is based on 2 adults at $100 per booking payable at time of booking to “Your Travel Deal”
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily, and are subject to change
- Limited availability on selected days
- Not valid with other offers
- Not for resale
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- See FAQs at www.YourTravelDeal.com.au for more information
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance highly recommended
- Brought to you by Groupon Travel Pty Ltd, Travel License 2TA09536 and Your Travel Deal (The Holiday Centre) Licence No. TA3172360
- Rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid for travel from: 6 Nov 2012
- Valid to: 30 June 2013
- Must book by 20 Oct 2012
- Blockout dates apply
- Check live resort and airfare availability online: www.YourTravelDeal.com.au
- Book by calling 1300 652 618 once you receive your voucher
The glittering palm-lined streets of Los Angeles are familiar to most visitors before they even arrive, as the city has starred in more movies than the legions of celebrities who call it home. From the first glimpse of the Hollywood sign to the last late-night martini, LA’s bold and brash persona makes an unforgettable impression. Those who get tired of celebrity spotting delight in sunny beaches, shopping and nightlife galore.
Experience Tinseltown in all its glory with today’s Groupon for Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles :
• $1599 for a four-night stay for one person based on twin share - ex. Melbourne or Sydney
In a Standard Room at Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles with return full-service economy airfares to Los Angeles ex Sydney or Melbourne flying Virgin Australia including all taxes, meals, drinks, entertainment and 2 x 23kg baggage allowance; movie stars’ homes tour with Starline Tours of Hollywood; entry to Madame Tussauds wax museum; Hollywood Behind the Scenes walking tour; and Dolby Theatre (formally Kodak Theatre) guided tour or entrance to the Hollywood Museum
• $1649 for a four-night stay for one person based on twin share - ex. Brisbane
In a Standard Room at Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles with return full-service economy airfares to Los Angeles ex Brisbane flying Virgin Australia including all taxes, meals, drinks, entertainment and 2 x 23kg baggage allowance; movie stars’ homes tour with Starline Tours of Hollywood; entry to Madame Tussauds wax museum; Hollywood Behind the Scenes walking tour; and Dolby Theatre (formally Kodak Theatre) guided tour or entrance to the Hollywood Museum
As part of this special package, Groupies enjoy return flights with multi award-winning airline Virgin Australia. The airfares include all taxes, delicious meals and drinks, a wealth of entertainment options and a generous 2 x 23kg checked baggage allowance – the perfect excuse for a glamorous Rodeo Drive shopping trip. Travellers fly economy class from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to Los Angeles.
The Millennium Biltmore Hotel is a Los Angeles icon where some of the world’s most famous celebrities and presidents have been laying their heads for nearly 100 years. Step back in time under the sweeping arches, chandeliers and potted palms in the lobby, or imagine the grand soirees of yesteryear with a wander through the magnificent ballroom, before making use of the finest luxury facilities. The hotel features a health club with steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness centre, plus an indoor Roman-style pool complete with teak deck chairs and tiled mosaics, reminiscent of a ritzy 1920’s cruise ship. Groupies join the glamorous parade with four nights in a standard room, which features luxury bedding, WiFi, a satellite TV and pay-per-view movies. There are numerous dining options onsite, including a great cocktail bar where patrons can listen to live jazz most nights.
Get under Hollywood’s skin with the fun tours included in this deal. Peek inside the lives of the rich and famous with the Movie Stars' Homes Tour, which takes peeps past the mansions of stars like Jennifer Aniston, Victoria and David Beckham, and Nicolas Cage. Continue on to have an Oscar moment at the Dolby Theatre, home of the Academy Awards, or alternatively explore cinematic history at the Hollywood Museum. Finish off by taking a few snaps with favourite movie stars at Madame Tussauds, before retiring to the hotel for a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi.
Situated at the heart of L.A's vibrant cultural district, the Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles is just steps away from major attractions such as the Ahmanson Theatre, the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Dodger Stadium. Just one block away is the quick Metro Red Line subway, which provides easy access to venues like Universal Studios and the Kodak Theater. Just a short drive away Groupies will find Hollywood and Beverly Hills, as well as Los Angeles International, Burbank and Long Beach airports.
Guests are impressed by the Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles’ old-world glamour, décor and sense of history.
The interior of the hotel is spectacular and we took many photos of the decor and historic items. I didn't use the gym but I did use the pool, which was great… I thought this was a great place to stay on a first trip to LA as it really gives you a sense of the city's history.
– duchess_d, TripAdvisor
Its a real gem,beautiful old building done up with all the glamour of times gone by. Excellent value for money.
– John, Booking.com
**Your Travel DealLos Angeles
Millennium Biltmore Hotel USA