Port Stephens, NSW: Three-Night Stay for Two People ($267) or a Family of Four ($439) with Dolphin Cruise or 4WD Sandboarding Adventure at Oaks Lure (Up to $920 Value)
- Escape to the sun this winter
- Modern 4-star accommodation
- Perfect time for whale watching
- Walk to beaches, marina, shops and dining
- 2.5-hour drive from Sydney
- $267 for a three-night stay for two people in a hotel room ($534 value)
- $439 for a three-night stay for two adults and two children in a two-bedroom apartment ($920 value)
- Choice of 90-minute dolphin cruise
- OR Port Stephens 4WD sandboarding adventure
- Early 1pm check-in
- Late 12pm checkout
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Subject to availability
- Not valid over public holidays; limited availability during weekends and school holidays
- No cancellations allowed, amendments possible but may incur a fee payable direct to the property
- Flights/transport not included
- Extra nights/guests possible, payable direct to hotel
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid from: 3 Jul 2012
- Valid to: 22 Dec 2012
- Must book by 3 Aug 2012
- Phone to book: 1300 669 480
- Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State voucher codes
- Present printed voucher on arrival
With wide, sandy beaches and an abundance of marine life, Port Stephens is the ultimate weekend escape destination from Sydney or Newcastle. The area is renowned as the dolphin capital of Australia, with over 70 friendly bottlenose dolphins living nearby; from May to November, humpback whales can also be seen offshore. Those who prefer to stay onshore relish beautiful bushwalks, great fishing, boutique shops and a relaxed seaside atmosphere.
Escape the winter blues with today’s Groupon for Oaks Lure:
• $267 for a three-night stay for two people ($534 value)
In a hotel room with early 1pm check-in, late 12pm checkout, and choice of a 90-minute dolphin cruise or Port Stephens 4WD sandboarding adventure
• $439 for a three-night stay for two adults and two children ($920 value)
In a two-bedroom apartment with early 1pm check-in, late 12pm checkout, and choice of a 90-minute dolphin cruise or Port Stephens 4WD sandboarding adventure
With a combination of spacious hotel rooms and architect-designed apartments, Oaks Lure is a relaxing base to explore the natural wonderland of the Port Stephens area. The resort is stylishly appointed with an outdoor lap pool, children’s wading pool, BBQ facilities and guest laundry to keep clothes spick and span. Groupeeps make the most of their stay with an early 1pm check-in, and late 12pm checkout to enable maximum sleep-ins on the last day.
Port Stephens is one of New South Wales’ favourite coastal playgrounds with plenty to see and do. Try surfing at One Mile Beach, snorkel the underwater caves and shipwrecks of Fly Point Park, or take a romantic stroll along the ‘Bridle Walk’ which runs from Nelson Bay to Corlette Point. On one day of the stay, Groupies choose a fun activity for up to four people: a 90-minute dolphin watching cruise into the wide blue yonder to meet some playful new friends; or a 4WD sandboarding adventure at the famous Stockton sand dunes, sure to get the adrenalin pumping for young and old.
Oaks Lure is centrally located in Nelson Bay, just a short walk to the marina, restaurants and boutiques, golf courses and sporting clubs. Nelson Bay is an easy 2.5-hour drive north of Sydney or 40 minutes from Newcastle Airport.
We stayed at Oaks Lure at Port Stephens twice. Awesome value for money and fantastic spacious rooms for the family. A great weekend getaway for us
– Cameron, NSW
A nice apartment-style hotel located within walking distance to Nelson Bay shops and harbour.
– JennySeaton, TripAdvisor