Phuket, Thailand: Five, Seven or Ten Nights for Two with Breakfast, Massage and More at Orchidacea Resort
- Secluded resort overlooking the ocean
- Spectacular views from your room
- Three-minute stroll to the beach
- Peaceful Kata location
- Complimentary shuttle service
- $275 for a five-night stay ($551 value)
- $385 for a seven-night stay ($770 value)
- $507 for a ten-night stay ($1071 value)
- Deluxe Room for two people
- Daily American breakfast
- Return airport transfers
- 30-minute (with 5 and 7-night options) or one-hour (with 10-night option) massage for two
- One Thai set dinner for two (with 7 and 10-night options only)
- Purchase multiple vouchers
- Subject to availability
- Black-out dates: 21 Jan – 28 Feb 2013
- High season surcharge of THB 1400/room/night applies 1 Nov – 25 Dec 2012 and 1 March 2013 – 31 March 2013
- Peak season surcharge of THB 2600/room/night applies 26 Dec 2012 – 20 Jan 2013
- Surcharge for compulsory gala dinners: THB 2900/person on 24 Dec 2012, or THB 3600/person on 31 Dec 2012 (kids aged 11 and below get a 50% discount)
- All surcharges payable direct to hotel on booking
- No cancellations after booking is confirmed. Rescheduling possible minimum 5 days prior to arrival, subject to availability
- Flights not included
- All rates are inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- Not valid with other offers
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid to: 31 Oct 2013
- Must book by 3 Jan 2013 and at least 14 days prior to arrival
- Email to book: email@example.com
- State name, preferred dates, voucher codes, security codes and attach PDF voucher
- Present printed voucher
One of the world’s top travel destinations, Phuket is renowned for its magnificent white beaches, aquamarine water and vibrant nightlife. With its fringe of palm trees, peaceful Kata Beach is a great alternative to the neon lights of Phuket’s main towns. Kata’s quiet village atmosphere, lack of crowds and clean, safe beaches make it the perfect place to unwind.
Relax in the sun with today’s Groupon for Orchidacea Resort:
• $275 for a five-night stay for two people ($551 value)
In a Deluxe Room with daily American breakfast, return airport transfers and a 30-minute massage for two
• $385 for a seven-night stay for two people ($770 value)
In a Deluxe Room with daily American breakfast, return airport transfers, a 30-minute massage for two, and one Thai set dinner for two
• $507 for a ten-night stay for two people ($1071 value)
In a Deluxe Room with daily American breakfast, return airport transfers, a one-hour massage for two, and one Thai set dinner for two
With sweeping views over the Andaman Sea, Orchidacea Resort is a haven of tranquillity far away from the Phuket crowds. Groupies enjoy magnificent sunsets from the balcony of their Deluxe Room, which features a satellite TV and spacious 33sqm floor plan. Tuck into a full American breakfast each morning before wandering down to the beach or swimming in the sparkling Olympic-size pool, followed by a fresh juice at the pool bar. Peeps staying five or seven nights enjoy a Thai set dinner for two on one evening of their stay, and all Groupies unwind with a blissful massage. Return airport transfers take the hassle out of travelling, and the hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service to Kata Beach.
Swim, snorkel or soak up the sun on Kata Beach, before sating appetites at the string of restaurants and beach bars lining the sand. Around the headland, smaller Kata Noi beach offers a quieter experience. It is also possible to hire kayaks here for about THB 200 per hour – head south towards untouched Nui Beach. Keen divers or snorkelers could take a long-tail boat to Poo Island, which lies a short distance offshore and is renowned for its excellent reefs. To soak up Phuket’s famous nightlife, take a taxi into Patong where busy Bangla Road comes to life with bars, restaurants and nightclubs at every turn.
The Orchidacea Resort is located on a hillside between Kata Noi and Kata Beach, just three minutes’ walk from the sand. Central Kata is a five-minute stroll away, with plenty of restaurants and bars surrounding the hotel. Kata is on Phuket’s southwest coast, a 15-minute drive from Patong or 25 minutes from Phuket Town.
Very nice hotel with well-designed cosy rooms, beautiful view from the pool and one of the best breakfasts we have ever had in Thailand. Nice green territory, 5-7 minutes from the lovely Kata Noi beach. Always recommend this hotel to our friends.
– Irene N, TripAdvisor
We had a balcony which had a beautiful view of Kata Beach and was nice to sit out on in the evenings…The pool area at the Orchidacea is beautiful. It's always kept clean and there is a nice pool bar which serves lovely food and many beverages...Overall, another fantastic stay at the Orchidacea and I would DEFINATELY return.
– Laurajct, TripAdvisor