Sydney: $299 for an Overnight Cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Inaugural Sail on Voyager of the Seas, Including On-Board Accommodation in a Balcony Cabin, Meals, Entertainment and More ($570 Value)
- Overnight escape with Royal Caribbean
- Perfect opportunity to get a taste of cruising and experience the inaugural Australia Cruise aboard the latest addition to the Royal Caribbean family the $500 million Voyager of the Seas
- Departs and arrives in Sydney Harbour
- Pair up with someone special for a night at sea
- Features 15 decks, 10 pools and whirlpools, 14 bars, clubs and lounges, Ice-skating rink, 9-hole miniature golf course, 3-deck restaurant, two-level nightclub, 1350 seat theater and state-of-the-art fitness centre, with classes including yoga and Tai chi
- For shipping info click here
- One-night stay in a Balcony Cabin
- Main meals
- Entertainment and sport facility access
- Taxes and gratuities
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Subject to availability
- Valid Friday 23 Nov 2012 only; returning 24 Nov 2012
- Valid for one person only
- Cabin booking requires min 2 people
- Single occupancy incurs 100% supplement on twin share fare component
- 3rd and 4th in-cabin passenger upgrades must be booked directly with Royal Caribbean when redeeming Groupon voucher via phone
- No refunds for change of mind
- Royal Caribbean abides by the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) regulations and has the right to enforce them
- Ages 18+ for alcohol consumption
- No person under the age of 21 may book or sail or have a cabin under his/her name unless accompanied by a parental guardian or authorised person over the age of 21 except for minors sailing with their parents or legal guardians in adjacent cabins
- Flights not included
- Pick up and drop off at Sydney Harbour
- Travel agent bookings not accepted; vouchers must be redeemed direct with Royal Caribbean
- All booking related emails are sent directly to guest
- Passengers are bound by the terms and conditions in the RCI South Pacific, Australia & NZ >2011-2013 brochure
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid on 23 Nov 2012 only
- Redeem voucher from 8 Aug 2012
- All bookings must be made by 7 Sept 2012
- Phone to book: 1800 754 500
- State name and voucher codes
- Pay any desired upgrades for a 3rd or 4th cabin passenger
- Royal Caribbean reservations team enter guest email and voucher code into their account
- Present printed voucher
Showcasing over 1500 inviting boudoirs and enough facilities to rival an on-land amusement park, the $500 million dollar Voyager of the Seas offers passengers the ultimate oceanic escape. Overnight sojourn provides an entrée into longer luxuries for romancers, families and self-indulgees alike with inline skating, 9-hole minigolf, two sleek nightclubs and more.
Set sail with today’s Groupon for Royal Caribbean:
• $299 for one night for one person ($570 value)
In a twin-share Balcony Cabin with main meals, entertainment, sport facility access, taxes and gratuities
With an international presence evoking vintage Hollywood adventure, poolside cruising and effortless R&R, Royal Caribbean lends an exotic touch to Sydney’s crowning jewel. The nautical behemoth’s inaugural Voyager of the Seas Australia Cruise guides passengers across the harbour aboard the sleek, spacious ship. Each Balcony Cabin sets a cosy scene in twin-share form, decked out in fresh blues and whites with golden accents. A private balcony door opens onto a breathtaking maritime vista.
Simultaneously showcasing glamorous night spots, laid-back beach sensibility and avant-garde visual arts, Sydney’s harbour and its surrounds attract a rainbow of locals and visitors alike. Head to Cockle Bay Wharf and Harbourside to be enticed by the myriad of boutiques, stylish restaurants and grooving clubs in Darling Harbour, or take a stroll waterside at Circular Quay, and visit the imposing and recently refurbished Museum of Contemporary Art. Or simply kick back and bask in the vibrant atmosphere, watching local street performers and taking in the winged spectacle of the Sydney Opera House. A range of accommodation and nearby public transport make local attractions an easy add-on to cruising.
Voyager of the Seas transports sojourners a world away, thanks to a wonderland of mod cons. Lined with ambient dining hubs and world-class facilities including a fitness centre, peaceful library and grandiose theatre, the elegant ship showcases a mix of old-fashioned charm and cutting-edge appeal. Ice skating and rock climbing provide unexpected fun, while six whirlpools, yoga and tai chi nudge seafarers through the pearly gates.
The staff are so friendly! They treat you awesome! My wife and I spoke about our service everyday multiple times a day. The ship was clean and well taken care of. There are so any activities to do that it is overwhelming!
– Spectrebro, CruiseCritic
Cruises are great family vacations, so if you want to go on a vacation go on a cruise. Just make sure you go on the Voyager of the Sea. It is an amazing ship with endless activities. Everyone will be satisfied.
– alissayc413, eopinions