Departing Sydney: Seven-Night Royal Caribbean Cruise to Melbourne, Burnie and Hobart with Meals and Entertainment
- Cruise in style on Rhapsody of the Seas®
- Choice of Interior or Oceanview cabin
- Trip calls into Melbourne, Burnie and Hobart
- Enjoy Broadway-style shows or have a drink at one of eight lounges
- Facilities include a rock wall, jogging track, outdoor cinema, video game arcade and fitness centre
- Chill out in one of eight pools and whirlpools or at the day spa
- Multiple casual and formal dining options including kiosks and a la carte
- Splash some cash in the many duty free shops
- Take an optional shore excursion when the ship is docked
- Seven-night Tasmanian Explorer cruise for one person, based on twin share
- $799 for an interior cabin
- $949 for an oceanview cabin ($1,865 value)
- Departs Overseas Passenger Terminal, Sydney on 12 December 2013
- Onboard main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Onboard entertainment
- Use of onboard facilities
- Taxes and gratuities
- Deal valid for 1 person
- Prices are based on double occupancy in an Interior or Oceanview cabin
Cabins are for two people, minimum booking is for two
- Single occupancy incurs 100% supplement on twin share fare component
- Some cabins may accommodate 3rd and 4th guests at full price when sharing the cabin with two guests paying the Groupon price. This is subject to limited availability and must be booked directly with RCCL at the time the guest calls RCCL to redeem the Groupon voucher
- The exact grade, number and location of the cabin on the ship will be allocated by RCCL at RCCL’s discretion
- Valid for new individual bookings only
- Name changes may be permitted. Refer to Royal Caribbean International terms and conditions for further details -http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/contentPage.do?pagename=terms_and_conditions_australia
- Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
- Cruise departure date: 12 Dec 2013 from Sydney Overseas Passenger Terminal
- Redemption period starts from Wed 10 Jul 2013 (7 days after the conclusion of the offer) and valid until Tuesday 6 August 2013. Guests will have up until Tuesday 6 August 2013 to finalise their booking
- To assist with guests' check-in and boarding experience, boarding times are staggered based on the deck number of the guests' cabin. Please refer to the following link for boarding times -www.royalcaribbean.com.au/contentPage.do?pagename=staggered_checkin_times
- Phone to book: 1800 754 500
- Booking confirmation emails will be sent from Royal Caribbean direct
- State name, contact number, email address and Groupon voucher/security codes
- Groupon voucher must be presented upon check-in
Boasting one of the largest cruise fleets in the world, Royal Caribbean is renowned for its innovative ships and Gold Anchor Service®. Not only do its guests enjoy experiencing destinations the world over, but they do so from the modern surrounds of liners equipped to prevent travellers from ever getting bored.
One of the jewels in Royal Caribbean’s fleet, Rhapsody of the Seas has recently been treated to a makeover and now boasts even more facilities to be savoured including eight pools and whirlpools, state-of-the-art fitness facilities and world-class entertainment venues. This package includes accommodation, onboard meals and activities.
Cruise in style with today’s Groupon for Royal Caribbean
Groupies hop aboard Royal Caribbean’s Rhapsody of the Seas for a seven-night cruise to Tasmania. Beginning in Sydney, the first two nights are spent at sea before docking in Melbourne on day three. Peeps stretch their legs and explore the city before jumping back on the super liner to make the trip to Burnie the following day. The next two days are spent docked in Hobart, giving folks ample time to learn all there is to know about Tasmania’s capital.
A further two nights are spent on the ocean before travellers arrive back in Sydney to wind up their trip. While the locations themselves are exciting enough, the super liner offers a wealth of onboard activities to keep guests entertained. Anything from learning Italian to salsa dancing or mixology classes are available and themed nights, competitions and shows run throughout the cruise.
Live music can be found in several bars and lounges, giving peeps the opportunity to kick back in their preferred setting. A video game arcade and outdoor cinema delight entertainment junkies, while a rock wall, jogging track and fitness centre are great for those who have a need for speed even while on holiday.
Pools, a day spa and adults-only indoor solarium add to the overall feeling of relaxation. Groupies savour breakfast, lunch and dinner on their cruise and have a wealth of eateries at their disposal. Be it a casual meal, fine dining occasion or just a bowl of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, folks will find it on the ship. For shopaholics, duty free stores brimming with the latest in cosmetics, designer fashion and tech accessories offer up bargains not often seen on the mainland.
View the full itinerary here.
Our cabin was a balcony room State Room on Deck 7. It was extremely comfortable and had plenty of storage space and coat hangers. Inside was a queen size bed and a three seater lounge with a flat screen TV…The range of entertainment and activities on board is endless. The Cruise Director Ricky and Activities Manager James are awesome along with Andre…We visited the pool and Solarium on several occasions and always found it a great experience. The Solarium is for adults only and also has a day spa.
– funkybunch_44, Cruise Critic, Feb 2013