Retired sailors are often banished by partners to the sofa after building makeshift ships with bedding mid-sleep. Sail the seas instead with today’s Groupon for Sydney Harbour Tall Ships:
- $59 for a 2-hour tall ship cruise for one person including open bar, meal and entertainment ($121 value)
- $115 for a 2-hour tall ship cruise for two people including open bar, meal and entertainment ($242 value)
- $229 for a 2-hour tall ship cruise for four people including open bar, meal and entertainment ($484 value)
Giving locals and tourists the chance to see a different side of the city, Sydney Harbour Tall Ships offers sailors an unforgettable way to see the harbour aboard a one-of-a kind ship. Springtime sailors sail their way down to Campbell’s Cove in The Rocks 15 minutes before departure time for a nautical experience on Sydney’s only authentic 1850s-style timber tall ship. With soaring sails behind them, pirates breathe in the sea air whilst sailing beneath the iconic ‘Coathanger’, past the Opera House and Fort Denison, and alongside many other gorgeous waterside sites.
With unparalleled views across the glittering harbour for a backdrop, one, two or four shipmates enjoy a lovely lunch or dinner accompanied with live music before toasting smooth sailing experience with access to bubbly, beer, wine and soft drink stocked open bar over the course of the two-hour cruise. Lunch or dinner includes an array of fine foods including tasty canapés, king prawns, chorizo and a selection of delicious Australian ‘tucker boxes’ subject to seasonal availability and sailing times.
Cruises run every day except for Tuesday, departing from Campbell’s Cove in The Rocks. An entertaining and knowledgeable host provides interesting and informative insight on the unique timber tall ship and her amazing history.
Unrivaled views of Sydney Hbr in historic ship. Highly recommend!
– leetripper, Trip Advisor, July 2012
Cruises run every day except Tuesday
- Lunch: 1.30-3.30pm (plus 11am-1pm on weekends)
- Dinner: 5.30pm-7.30pm (plus 7.45pm-9.45pm on selected days in Feb & Mar)