Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Return Flights and a Four-Night Stay with Breakfast at Anggun Boutique Hotel, Presented by Travelsmoove
- One of KL’s best 4-star boutique hotels
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2011 with great reviews
- Return flights included from a choice of three Australian cities
- Elegant retreat in the heart of the action
- Rooftop restaurant and lounge
- Four-night stay for one person in a Classic Room at Anggun Boutique Hotel
- Return AirAsia/JetStar flights from Sydney, Melbourne or Perth to Kuala Lumpur
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Purchase multiple vouchers as gifts
- Subject to availability
- Min 2 people, max 6 people per booking (must travel in even numbers)
- Peak season surcharge of SGD $150/person/day applies 6 Dec 2012 – 27 Jan 2013 (AUD $114), payable direct to Travelsmoove
- Subject to availability
- Kids aged over 24 months on date of travel must purchase a voucher; kids aged 24 months or below on date of travel do not require a voucher but cost $50 each way for flights
- Travel from Sydney, Melbourne or Perth to Kuala Lumpur via AirAsia/JetStar (check-in baggage and seat allocation not included)
- Flight arrival/departure date must coincide with hotel check in/check out date
- Subject to availability
- Travelsmoove will provide alternative hotels/ resorts should there be no availability
- Travelsmoove reserves the right to change your flight carrier and/or flight carrier timing in the event that the airline and/or timing is no longer available for the promotion. Any changes to the flight carrier after you have received your tickets will be notified to you as soon as possible and in all cases prior to departure
- Extension of room nights at SGD $75 per night per pax (AUD $57) (payable to Travelsmoove)
- Airport transfers not included
- Application of Visa is not included
- All taxes included
- Vouchers can only be redeemed once
- Non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Not valid with other offers
- Strictly no cancellation/amendment
- No replacement or extension is given to expired vouchers
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid for travel between 11 Oct 2012 – 31 May 2013
- Must book between 11 Sep 2012 – 31 Oct 2012 and at least 30 days prior to check in
- Redeem online: http://www.travelsmoove.com/deals/640-groupon-aunz-5d4n-anggun-boutique-hotel-kuala-lumpur-kuala-lumpur-airasia
- Booking links are open Mon-Fri 7.30am-4pm (GMT +8) except Singapore declared public holidays
The quintessential 21st-century Asian capital, Kuala Lumpur is a city of contrasts, where ancient temples sit in the shadow of gleaming skyscrapers and shopping malls. Famed for its extraordinary cultural diversity, KL is a melting pot of flavours, fashions and fun nightlife, sure to entertain and delight every visitor.
Explore magical Malaysia with today’s Groupon for Travelsmoove:
• $734 for a four-night stay at Anggun Boutique Hotel for one person ($1468 value)
With return AirAsia/JetStar flights ex Sydney, Melbourne or Perth, daily breakfast, welcome drink and cold towel, and WiFi
As part of this package, Groupies enjoy return flights with AirAsia and JetStar, two of the world’s best low-cost airlines. AirAsia services over 20 countries, while JetStar covers the entire Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific region and is part of the acclaimed Qantas Group. Groupies fly from their choice of Sydney, Melbourne or Perth to Kuala Lumpur.
The deluxe 4-star Anggun Boutique Hotel is one of the best places to stay in downtown KL. Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2011, the stylish hotel was converted from two 1920s shop houses, with most rooms overlooking a peaceful inner courtyard. Groupies soak up the elegant colonial atmosphere in a Classic Room, equipped with all modern comforts including WiFi. Settle in with a welcome drink and cold towel on arrival, and enjoy a delicious daily breakfast at the rooftop Bubu RestoLounge, before setting out to explore the colours and flavours of the city.
Check out the ancient wonders on show at Kuala Lumpur’s Islamic Arts Museum, before climbing the Menara or Petronas towers to take in breathtaking views. Escape the hustle and bustle by strolling among the vibrant blooms and lush greenery of Putrajaya Botanical Gardens, and perhaps take an afternoon tour out to the spectacular Batu Caves, before hitting the famous eat street Jalan Alor for a sizzling traditional feast. Shopaholics could check out hip malls like Farenheit 88, Pavilion and Times Square, while relaxation-seekers may prefer to visit KL’s beautiful temples such as Sri Mahamariamman or Thean Hou Temple.
Anggun Boutique Hotel is located right in the heart of KL, surrounded by the hip restaurants, bars and shopping malls of Bukit Bintang. Chinatown is a ten-minute walk away, with Little India and Jalan Alor also nearby. The Hop On Hop Off coach tours bus stop is directly opposite the hotel, and Groupies have easy access to public transport with Imbi Monorail Station, Bukit Bintang LRT Train Station, and Puduraya bus terminal all within walking distance. There are plenty of ATMs and money changing services around the city.
We recently stayed at the Anggun Boutique Hotel for 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. Gorgeously renovated building, it's nice to stay somewhere with authentic character. Compact rooms but nice details such as decorative china bowl hand basin and 4 poster bed… Close to restaurants and walking distance to monorail which is a great way of seeing the sites. Staff are really friendly and helpful. I would definately stay here again.
– traveller24h, TripAdvisor
Very comfortable bed, good sized bathroom with toiletries. Balcony where we could people watch! Close to bars and restaurants and just a street away from the food road. Within walking distance of the KL Tower and the Twin Towers. Breakfast was ok, good selection of choice, ate on the rooftop restaurant. Would go back.
– travelbug193, TripAdvisor
Travel SmooveOnline Bookings
Australia Wide .