Whitsundays, QLD: $649 for a Five-Night Stay for Two with Free Activities, Breakfast, Wine and More at Long Island Resort ($1925 Value)
- Unspoiled island with 20km of bushwalking paths
- Relaxing beachside resort
- Queensland Tourism Awards 2010 winner
- Free Kids Club, tennis, mini golf, in-house movies, daily bird/fish feeding, and kayaks
- 30 minutes from Hamilton Island or Shute Harbour
- Combine vouchers to extend stay
- Check real-time resort availability and after receiving your voucher, book online at www.YourTravelDeal.com.au
- All taxes and service charges included
- Five night stay in a Beachfront Room for two people
- Continental breakfast daily at Palms Restaurant
- Welcome non-alcoholic cocktail per person on arrival
- Late 12pm checkout
- Bottle of wine and cheese platter in room on arrival
- $50 voucher to spend on food and beverages in the resort
- Up to two kids (0-14 years) stay free in room using existing bedding and staying with at least 1 adult
- $40 off on return Hamilton Island to Long Island transfers per couple when booked through Your Travel Deal
- Purchase 1 or more vouchers
- Black-out dates: 17-24 Nov 2012
- Extra nights not covered by your voucher can be purchased for an additional fee
- Package based on 2 adults
- 1 additional adult allowed in room using existing bedding – surcharge applies
- Food not included for children – any food consumed payable direct to resort
- Must pre-book kids club on arrival to avoid disappointment
- Bookings made via a Your Travel Deal call centre consultant attract a $10 fee
- Flights and transfers not included
- Not valid with other offers
- Not for resale
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- See FAQs at www.YourTravelDeal.com.au for more information
- Subject to availability
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
Rising out of azure waters in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef, the Whitsunday Islands are one of Australia’s must-see destinations, famed for their pure white powder sand, untouched vegetation, and magnificent snorkelling and dive sites. Nestled close to the mainland, Long Island is covered in unspoilt National Parkland complete with indigenous wildlife and scenic bushwalking paths. Relax by the beach with today’s Groupon for Long Island Resort :
• $649 for a five-night stay for two people ($1925 value)
In an upgraded Beachfront Room with daily continental breakfast at Palms Restaurant, welcome non-alcoholic cocktail per person on arrival, bottle of wine and cheese platter in room on arrival, late 12pm checkout, $50 food and beverage voucher to use within the resort and $40 off on return Hamilton Island to Long Island transfers per couple when booked through Your Travel Deal, plus up to two kids aged 0-14 stay free using exisiting bedding and when staying with at least 1 adult.
Winner of a Queensland Tourism Award, Long Island Resort is a beachfront hideaway on one of the Whitsunday’s most beautiful and unspoilt islands. After a tasty non-alcoholic welcome cocktail find a hammock under the shade of a palm tree, enjoy a cool cocktail at the pool bar or check into the Club Spa for an invigorating massage. The beautiful sandy beach overlooks Happy Bay and is perfect for a morning stroll or dip in the sparkling waters. Groupies settle in with a bottle of wine and cheese platter on arrival to their peaceful Beachfront Room and take in the spectacular ocean views. Enjoy a complimentary delicious continental breakfast daily at Palms Restaurant, which also serves a buffet style lunch and dinner with a-la-carte menu and soup and salad bar. For an alternative dining experience, grab the $50 food and beverage voucher and head to the licensed Café Paradiso, where gourmet delights include pizzas, burgers and sandwiches.
Activities are endless at the resort and include everything from tennis, mini golf, bird and fish feeding daily, and kayaking. Explorers go wild with over 20km of bushwalking paths to discover in the Molle Islands National Park surrounding the resort. Alternatively, laze on a hammock by the beach or swim or snorkel in crystal clear waters. Up to two children aged 14 and under can stay for free using existing bedding, and Long Island Resort's Kids Club will keep kids (aged 4-14 years) entertained for hours, with an array of supervised activities ranging from treasure hunts, arts and crafts, face painting and much more.
Long Island is the closest of the Whitsunday Islands to the mainland. It is 20 minutes from Shute Harbour and 30 minutes from Hamilton Island, with regular ferry services available. There is a tour desk onsite, along with a number of dining options. This package includes a bonus $40 saving per couple on return Hamilton Island to Long Island transfers when booked through Your Travel Deal.
My daughter and I recently stayed at the beautiful Long Island Resort and were so happy with our stay! We were on a budget but managed to still take advantage of everything we wanted to on the island. The staff were friendly, the service was great and the atmosphere is competely relaxed - just what we wanted!!! The beautiful native animals were amazing and everyday was just breathtaking! We were so sad to leave and will definitley be going back!!!
– Kaylene F, TripAdvisor
The view was magnificiant, straight out to the water. We headed straight to the dining room for a great buffet lunch before heading out to do the 1 hr gentle bush/track walk of the northern end of the island. Cocktails by the poolside bar overlooking the perfect sunset whilst feeding rainbow lorikeets… The resort is not fancy and modern but very very relaxing. All of the staff were very helpful and friendly. The perfect place if you need to Chill Out !
– Kym1966, TripAdvisor