Palm Beach: Luxurious Holiday in Home and Away’s ‘Summer Bay’ - $899 Seven-Night Stay for Two with a Tasty Meal Deal at Iluka Resort Apartments ($2170 Value)
- Idyllic, exclusive retreat where Home and Away is filmed
- Nestled between spectacular Palm Beach and tranquil Pittwater
- 50-minute drive from Sydney CBD
- Luxurious modern apartments
- Kitchen, A/C and balcony/courtyard
- Seven-night stay for two people in a 1BR apartment
- Two-for-one main meal at Seasoned Café
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Extra guests incur additional charges (price is season dependent)
- 2 for 1 main meal offer valid for one night only
- 4-week cancellation/rebooking policy or voucher void
- Blockout dates: Dec 2012 - Jan 2013
- Subject to availability
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid from 2 Mar 2012
- Valid to 2 Mar 2013
- Phone to book: (02) 9974 3733
- Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State name, contact details, voucher codes
- and preferred dates
Palm Beach is the super-exclusive jewel in the crown of Sydney’s beautiful Northern Beaches. A long, golden expanse of sand fringed by fashion boutiques, excellent restaurants and million-dollar mansions, Palmie is the playground of the city’s rich and famous, with an air of effortless, laidback luxury. It is better known to many as Summer Bay from Home and Away.
Get out of the city with today’s Groupon for Iluka Resort Apartments:
• $899 for a seven-night stay for two people ($2170 value)
In a one-bedroom apartment with a two-for-one meal deal at Seasoned Cafe
Nestled between the tranquil expanse of Pittwater and the glorious rolling surf of Palm Beach, Iluka Resort Apartments is a peaceful, luxurious haven from the hustle and bustle of life in the city. Grouposaurs relish seven nights in a one-bedroom apartment with a private courtyard or balcony to soak up the sun. Each apartment features stylish modern appointments including a kitchen, lounge and dining area, and a sofa lounge that sleeps an additional two people. Swim a few laps of the inviting resort pool before cooking up a feast at the BBQ area, or heading down to Seasoned Café to use the two-for-one meal voucher included in this deal.
Take a walk to the top of Barrenjoey Headland and drink in the awe-inspiring views from Barrenjoey lighthouse, before descending to the beach to swim in the waves or lie in the sun. Hire a canoe or boat and go fishing on sparkling Pittwater, the sailing playground of world class yachtsmen; while golfers go wild for spectacular Palm Beach golf course. Be sure to browse gorgeous boutiques like Bow Wow, and perhaps take a day trip on the ferry to Ettalong or the Central Coast.
Iluka Resort Apartments is set on Barrenjoey Road facing Pittwater, a short walk from the beach. Guests can walk down the road to Palm Beach Fish & Chips to taste some of the best fish and chips in Sydney; or splurge on fine-dining restaurants such as Jonah’s Palm Beach or Cottage Point Inn on Pittwater, which can be reached by seaplane. Palm Beach is an easy 50-minute drive from Sydney CBD.
“What a beautiful place to stay: My wife and i stayed there for a weekend and found the location to be perfect, with the beach so close and the pittwater a stones through away your never short of something to do.the people in the area are so friendly and the restaurants have some of the best food ive ever tasted” – benny00040, TripAdvisor