South Africa: Awe-Inspiring Safari Including All Meals, Thrilling Game Drives, Guided Bushwalks and More - Three ($999) or Five Nights ($1499) for Two People at the 4-Star Royal Kruger Lodge (Up to $3100 Value)
- Exotic African safari experience
- 4-star game lodge in Marloth Park on the border of Kruger National Park
- Thatched lodge features A/C, beverage facilities
- Unique, refreshing outdoor shower
- See giraffes, zebras, buffalo, elephants and more
- No block out dates – stay anytime in the next year
- Excellent, professional service
- $999 for a three-night safari with open vehicle game drive in Kruger National Park ($2100 value)
- $1499 for a five-night safari with two open vehicle game drives in Kruger National Park ($3100 value)
- Ensuite air conditioned double and twin rooms for two people
- All meals
- Sundowner drive to the Crocodile River including local beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Guided bush walk
- Two $200 vouchers towards two additional nights’ stay
- 10% off all activities
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Subject to availability
- Flights not included
- No cancellations
- $200 voucher - can be used at a rate of 1 voucher per night
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
Alive with the sound of roaring lions, screeching monkeys and buffalo herds, Kruger National Park is a South African icon offering the ultimate safari experience. Vast open plains, picturesque rolling hills and magical waterholes host a cornucopia of exotic animals, which can be spotted on an exhilarating game drive or walking safari. Spectacular landscape, friendly guides and jaw-dropping wildlife combine to make this an unforgettable adventure holiday.
Roar in delight with today’s Groupon for Royal Kruger Lodge:
• $999 for a three-night safari for two people ($2100 value)
Royal Kruger Lodge for two people for three nights, all meals, one day game safari drives in Kruger National Park, a Sundowner Drive to the crocodile river including local beer, wine, and soft drink during the drive, a guided bush walk, two x $200 vouchers towards two additional nights stay, (one voucher per night), 10% off all other activities
• $1499 for a five-night safari for two people ($3100 value)
Royal Kruger Lodge for two people for five nights, all meals, two day game safari drives in Kruger National Park, a Sundowner Drive to the crocodile river including local beer, wine, and soft drink during the drive, a guided bush walk, two x $200 vouchers towards two additional nights stay, (one voucher per night), 10% off all other activities
Nestled in exotic African wilderness, the 4-star Royal Kruger Lodge is favoured by luxury safari seekers as well as local giraffes and buffalo who sometimes graze on the grass outside. A thatched lapa seating area overlooks a sparkling swimming pool and animal drinking hole, where guests can laze on a lounger and sip a cocktail while watching four-legged friends in their natural habitat. Groupies enjoy modern amenities such as air-conditioning, en suite bathroom and beverage facilities, plus a beautifully peaceful outdoor shower. All delicious meals are provided for the duration of the stay, and peeps who don’t want to go home relish two $200 vouchers for additional nights’ stay.
Jump on board the open safari vehicle for an exhilarating game drive, where Groupies spot the kings of the savannah - lions and other big cats, elephants and rhinos, while soaking up the magnificent landscape. Get up close and personal with monkeys, zebras, giraffes, and warthogs during an awe-inspiring guided bushwalk; and kick up heels on one night of the stay with a sundowner safari to the nearby Crocodile River, where guests sip on local beer, wine, and soft drinks.
Groupies should hop on a flight to Johannesburg. From there, connecting flights (approximately 40 minutes) can be caught to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
We saw loads of animals and birds, had some exciting close-encounters with lions, elephants, monkeys and giraffe and also enjoyed spending time just sitting in our car on a self-drive in the park just taking in the vastness of the surroundings.
– Echorocks, TripAdvisor
We absolutely love Royal Kruger - from the comfortable accommodations, the delicious food to the amazing animal encounters.
– Oran27, TripAdvisor
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Australia
Further deals in other categories
Similar deals from this merchant
Royal Kruger LodgeMarloth Park , Five Hours from
Johannesburg, South Africa