Samoa: $1,549 for a Getaway with Return Flights, Daily Breakfast and Massages at Sheraton Samoa Aggie Grey's Resort
- Escape the stresses of everyday life in the picturesque South Pacific
- Satisfy rumbling tummies each morning with a daily buffet breakfast
- Burn off any extra calories with unlimited daily golf
- Slow things down by one of the resort’s two pools
- Soak up picturesque Pacific Ocean views from your room
- Be strategic with the allocation of six 45-minute massages per room over the course of the stay
- Complement your stay with an early check-in or a late check-out
- Bonus: Kids eat, stay and play for free
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Flights depart Syd or Bris and include 1 piece of carry on luggage per person
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 1300 652 618
(Mon-Fri 8am-7pm, Sat-Sun 9am-5pm AET)
• Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd, operating at Your Travel Deal is a licensed travel agent (Licence No. TA3633047) ATAS travel accreditation number: A10345
• For full terms and conditions visit www.yourtraveldeal.com.au
How to Redeem
• Can travel between: 16 Oct 2015 - 31 Mar 2016
• Must book by: 9 Nov 2015
• Phone to book: 1300 652 618
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Present printed voucher on arrival
Groupies will be dazzled not only by the beauty of nature in the tropical island paradise of Samoa, but also by the welcome they will receive at Sheraton Aggie Greys. Step foot inside a retreat combining a traditional colonial facade with the conveniences of modern design and breathtaking views. Soak them up from beside one of two resort pools and channel complete relaxation. Seek rejuvenation indoors with a state-of-the-art Fitness Centre available to Groupies 24 hours a day or visit the Shine Spa for indulgent beauty treatments.
- $1,549 for a five-night stay with flights (up to $3,258.42 value)
- Price per person based on twin share
Included in all options:
- Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Return flights from Sydney or Brisbane with one piece of carry-on luggage
- Early 10am check-in or late 12pm check-out
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Unlimited daily golf
- Two bottles of water provided each day
- Six 45-minute massages per room
- Return coach transfers
- Bonus: Kids stay, eat and play free
The Hotel: Sheraton Samoa Aggie Grey’s Resort
Groupies escape city life with a getaway to the tropical island surroundings at Sheraton Aggie Grey’s Resort. Step foot inside a retreat combining a traditional colonial facade with the conveniences of modern design and breathtaking views. Soak up the sun from one of two resort pools and channel complete relaxation. Seek rejuvenation indoors with a state-of-the-art fitness centre available to guests 24 hours a day or visit the Shine Spa for indulgent beauty treatments.
The spacious Deluxe Ocean View Room is designed to exist in harmony with the picturesque South Pacific setting while providing all the mod cons that the modern traveller desires. Curl up on a signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® king bed in front of a flat-screen television featuring cable channels. Guests will get just as much visual entertainment from watching the Pacific Ocean from their room.
Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Bed size/type: One king or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Private patio or balcony, work desk, spacious bathroom and tea and coffee maker
- Check-in: 2pm
- Checkout: 10am
The Area: Samoa
Glimmering Pacific waters hug the coast of an island famous for flooring travellers with the sheer physical beauty of lush plantations, intimidating craters and waterfalls worthy of paradise. Strap on some sturdy shoes and hit the rainforests and sea cliffs of Upolu or dive the depths of the ocean to see a dazzling array of multicoloured coral and marine life. Discover the untouched valleys within the Samoan hinterlands where waterfalls plunge into clean, crisp swimming holes.
Take a cue from friendly locals - switch off your inner scheduling tool and connect to island time. Use the sun’s passage through clear, azure skies as a guide for the day. Spend the daylight hours exploring breathtaking landscapes or tap into an ancient culture with a visit to a local village. Partake in a kava ceremony or witness the female siva dance before heading to a local market to browse through traditional handcrafted woodcarvings, sarongs and jewellery. Over dinner, sample a cuisine full of fresh seafood sourced straight from the Pacific ocean including mahi mahi, tuna and crawfish.
The staff were extremely helpful and found me a room. The room was very clean and beautiful. It was simple with a huge bed. It was a lovely unexpected experience. A huge relief and I would recommend this as a great location for an early morning departure to the airport. Very nice!
nadeenkelly, TripAdvisor, Sept 2015
If you are looking for a resort that is kid friendly, not to far from home and is total relaxation at an affordable price then This place has it all. Even a Casino. The service is not Fiji time as you would expect for an island but fast and efficient. The food was plentiful and amazing. (thoroughly recommend the Fia Fia night). The pool was fantastic and even had a section for the kids.
Peter W, TripAdvisor, Sept 2015