Gold Coast, QLD: From $545 for a Family Getaway with Entry to Dreamworld at BreakFree Diamond Beach or Breakfree Moroccan
- Stay in either Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise
- Enjoy thrilling rides at Dreamworld
- Both resorts located within walking distance from the beach
- Excellent amenities including pools, BBQ facilities and more
- Memorable trip for families
- $545 for a three-night stay
- $725 for a five-night stay
- $857 for a seven-night stay
- Two-Bedroom Apartment for two adults and two children at BreakFree Moroccan or BreakFree Diamond Beach
- One-day Dreamworld entry pass for two adults and two children
- Deal is valid for 2 adults and 2 children
- Children are classified as 3-13 year olds. Children under 3 years old are free (for Dreamworld tickets)
- Cot and/or 5th person can be added for an extra charge (contact Breakfree)
- Black-out dates:
Diamond Beach block out dates:
02/07/13 – 22/07/13
27/08/13 – 30/08/13
05/09/13 - 15/09/13
22/09/13 – 13/10/13
Moroccan block out dates:
05/07/13 – 06/07/13
22/09/13 – 06/10/13
25/10/13 – 27/10/13
- Rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Can travel from: 10 Jun 2013
- Can travel to: 10 Dec 2013
- Must book by 22 Jul 2013
- Phone to book:
Diamond Beach - (07) 5570 0000
Moroccan - (07) 5526 9400
- State name, contact number, email address, preferred dates of stay, Groupon voucher/security codes
- Groupon voucher must be presented upon check-in
With miles of sun-kissed sandy white beaches, the Gold Coast is a paradise of sun, surf, sand, shopping and serious nightlife. Star of a thousand postcards and beloved by surfers and sunbathers, Surfers Paradise beach is just the tip of the iceberg.
Behind the sand lies a vibrant metropolis with restaurants, shopping and fabulous entertainment, including world-class theme parks to dazzle both the young and young-at-heart alike. Broadbeach offers all of the excitement of its sister suburb with a slightly more relaxed vibe.
Experience the best of the Gold Coast with today’s Groupon for BreakFree
With resorts dotted around some of Australia’s most coveted tourist hotspots, BreakFree offers peeps the chance to experience the best of this sunburnt country from a position of comfort and luxury. Groupies keen on a trip to Queensland decide between BreakFree Moroccan in Surfers Paradise or BreakFree Diamond Beach in Broadbeach, then bring the brood along for a stay in one of the chosen resort’s Two-Bedroom Apartments.
Each resort features pools, saunas and BBQ facilities to ensure that fun-loving families have the time of their lives during every second of their stay. A one-day family pass to Dreamworld ensures that the trip will live on in the memories of the littlies long after they return home. Each resort is within easy walking distance of the beach, affording Groupies with adequate opportunity to sunbathe and swim along Queensland’s iconic shores.
Treat kids and inner-children alike thanks to a one-day pass to Dreamworld; enjoying thrills and spills on the action-packed world-class rides at one of the state’s most beloved theme parks. You'll find something for the whole family including the Big 8 Thrill Rides, the DreamWorks experience, Tiger Island and the Australian Wildlife experience.
Recover from the excitement with a stroll down to Surfers’ famous beaches to lie on the pristine golden sand, or swim in the safe, patrolled surf. Mums and dads head to the fashionable boutiques of Broadbeach, and leave the kids with a babysitter to check out the suburbs vibrant restaurants and nightlife. Surfers Paradise also boasts a wealth of family-friendly eateries to keep the kiddies happy.
Review for BreakFree Diamond Beach
I highly recommend this resort, it is beautiful and the customer service is great. This resort is family friendly and is located in a great and central part of Broadbeach. Cannot wait to go again which will be my 4th time there.
– Kristine T, Trip Advisors, April 2013
Review for BreakFree Moroccan
My family & I spent 2 nights at the Resort & had a fantastic stay. The location can't be beaten as it is just across the road from patrolled beaches & a short walk to the main Surfers Paradise entertainment & shopping area. We enjoyed our spectacular ocean view from our large balconies & the apartment was very spacious & well fitted out.
– Gene O, Trip Advisor, January 2013
BreakFree Diamond Beach
10-16 Alexandra Ave
Broadbeach QLD 4218
14 View Ave
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217