$39 for a 1-Hour Studio or Location Family Photo Shoot with Print and More from Susan Gruber Photography, Bulli ($205 Value)
- Creative, experienced photographer
- Relaxed, comfortable shoot
- 1-hour family photo shoot
- Studio setting or on location
- One 10x15” print in colour or black and white
- Two $10 vouchers towards further prints
- 1 voucher per person
- Purchase 10 additional as gifts
- Valid for 6 months
- Subject to availability
- 24-hour cancellation/rescheduling policy or voucher forfeited
- Not redeemable for cash or with other offers
- Valid for travel within a 50km radius of Bulli only
- Vouchers may only be used towards prints
- Vouchers may be used in same visit but must be used on separate prints
How to Redeem
- Redeem from 29 Nov 2011
- Booking required by phone:
0407 016 449
Families, like banks, are a source of advice, occasional frustration and financial assistance for cash-strapped teenagers. Celebrate families with today’s Groupon: $39 for a one-hour studio or location family photo shoot with print and more from Susan Gruber Photography in Bulli ($205 value).
A highly experienced photographer with a flair for creativity and excellent attention for detail, Susan Gruber produces beautiful photos to be treasured. Groupies assemble the fam for a one-hour photo shoot, choosing to sit either in-studio or at a location of their choice, and allow the friendly photographer to work her imagery magic. The relaxed shoot ensures all subjects feel comfortable and at ease, and the result is unique photographs capturing special family moments. Once peeps have posed and pouted their way through the shoot, they are presented with a 10x15 inch print, in their choice of colour or black and white, and two $10 vouchers to use towards additional prints.
Servicing Sydney, Canberra and Wollongong, Susan Gruber Photography offers a friendly, reliable and affordable photography service, specialising in portraits and wedding photography. With over 15 years of experience photographing people’s big days, Susan understands that capturing the emotion of weddings is important. Her sensitivity also extends to portrait work, where she works her magic touch to make children and pets feel calm and at ease, ensuring great photos are produced.