Earlybird Special: $15 Ticket for Any Movie on the World's Biggest IMAX Cinema Screen at IMAX Sydney ($33.50 Value)
- Earlybird Special: buy now and enjoy screenings from 20 Aug 2015 onwards
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
- Experience the world’s biggest IMAX cinema screen in the heart of glittering Darling Harbour
- Valid for all films, including highly-anticipated blockbusters and made-for-3D movies
- Films on offer may include Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation and Spectre 007
- Soak up high definition images, 10 times larger than the traditional cinema format
- Digital surround sound offers a truly immersive experience
• Once redeemed, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
• Vouchers will strictly not be extended or accepted after the expiration date, 30 November 2015. No exceptions
• Valid for single ticket only - adult, child, concession, senior or student
• Valid for all films, for all publicly advertised sessions between 20 August 2015 and 30 November 2015
• The onus is on the holder to use the voucher before the specified expiry date
• This voucher is valid for sessions commencing up to 11:59pm on the date of expiry indicated on the voucher
• This voucher cannot be used for sessions commencing after the expiry date
• This voucher has been purchased with the understanding that it will not be extended, replaced or refunded
• Once the voucher is redeemed, tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged (unless specified by law)
• This voucher cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged for cash
• Groupon vouchers with the IMAX ticket barcode do not guarantee a seat at any given film session until redeemed at the IMAX Theatre Box Office or online at www.imax.com.au/
• Seats are subject to availability
• No refunds for change of mind
• Online bookings incur a fee of $1.75 per ticket (payable by credit card)
• Valid at IMAX Theatre Sydney only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 20 Aug 2015
• Valid to: 30 Nov 2015
• Redeem in person:
• Present printed voucher at box office (subject to availability)
• Redeem online:
• Book online: http://www.imax.com.au/sessions/
(1). Click 'Buy Tickets' next to your desired session
(2). No need to select any ticket type or quantity – just enter the 16-digit number underneath the barcode on your Groupon voucher in the ‘REDEEM A VOUCHER’ field
(3). Click 'Add to Order'
(4). Repeat the process to book for another Groupon voucher, or add any other full-fare tickets as desired and click 'Next
(5). Select your seat(s), then proceed to checkout to finalise transaction (including $1.75 booking fee per ticket)
(Please note that once your barcode has been used to make an online booking, the booking cannot be reversed)
• Once you have redeemed your Groupon voucher online, present your IMAX e-ticket at the theatre doors
• Session times:
Check the IMAX website for all session times: http://www.imax.com.au/sessions/
Emerging from the bushes and approaching a film star with a magnifying glass is a good way to get thrown in gaol. Take a more rewarding approach with today’s Groupon for IMAX Sydney, Darling Harbour:
$15 for one IMAX movie ticket (total value up to $33.50)
Cinema-goers book online or at the box office before taking their seat in front of the highest resolution projectors and largest movie screen in the world. Films change weekly, but Groupies can expect to see flicks such as Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, Spectre 007 and Pixels 3D. A complex blend of high technology and architecture is finely tuned to take guests on a gripping journey, no matter the film. Buy tickets now and enjoy screenings from 20 Aug 2015.
Transporting viewers to another world since 1996, IMAX Sydney offers a thrillingly visceral experience for movie-goers. Using the largest film format in the world, the IMAX film experience draws viewers in with powerful pictures rich in clarity and definition.
With no frame to distract thanks to the tall, curved panoramic screen, IMAX is able to grab the senses, an effect only intensified by the surround sound, precisely engineered to for an optimum listening environment. Digital remastering processes ensure pictures are specially enhanced for the big screen, with saturation, contrast and brightness tweaked to be just right.
IMAX Sydney is located in Darling Harbour, near a vibrant hub of restaurants, cafés and bars for movie-goers to enjoy before or after the show.
Ratings & Reviews
4 / 5
We watched Jurassic World, and it was an amazing experience watching it at the worlds biggest IMAX theatre, it certainly has to be seen to be believed! Great activity to be done after dinner on darling harbour!
JMurray9, TripAdvisor, Jun 2015
Watched Furious 7 there and it was fantastic. I wasn't used to such big screens at all and so this one just blew me away. You walk in there and everything you see is this massive screen. Amazing feeling when you watch the movie then. Definitely recommend to watch any blockbuster there as long as you're in Sydney...
PatD017, TripAdvisor, Jun 2015
Details verified 08/07/2015
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy