recommend this business
(based on 120+ reviews)
- Yin Yoga is ideal for those who like a slower but deeper workout - holds poses for up to five minutes
- Correct postural imbalances and is ideal for injury recovery
- Power Vinyasa Yoga holds poses for up to 1.5 minutes using breathing control
- Clear the mind and energise the entire body with Bikram Yoga
- Moderately heated room promotes flexibility and aids detox
- Build strength, balance and endurance
- Reduce stress and eliminate toxins
- View class timetable here
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• All classes must be completed by same customer within validity period
• New students arrive 20 mins early before class for sign-up/orientation
• Students are advised not to eat for at least 1.5-2 hours prior to class commencement
• Come hydrated - bring a water bottle
• Recommended to wear light workout clothing
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 22 Apr 2015
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Sweating is your body’s way of staying cool and tricking kids on the sidewalk into giving you free lemonade. Let your body do the work with today’s Groupon for Power Yoga Wollongong:
$49 for a 10-class pass (total value up to $155)
Groupies can bend their way to fitness and flexibility with a 10-class pass to try out Bikram, Power Vinyasa Yoga and Yin Yoga. The heat is on during Bikram Yoga, a style performed in a heated room. This allows for increased flexibility, detoxing and the chance to build endurance. As you sweat and move into the poses, your muscles and heart work harder to give a unique full-body workout.
Yin Yoga is designed to be body restorative and ideal for injury recovery. Yin is your Yoga if you like a slower but deep workout, holding poses for three to five minutes with slower movements. Yin targets facial stretching and gentle joint and ligament stretching. It can help correct postural imbalances and aims to clear the mind and empower the body.
Power yoga is a dynamic form of yoga incorporating modern philosophy to aim to create a connection between the mind and body. The room is moderately heated but not as hot as Bikram. Varying poses and themes take the boredom away and challenge the body to reach new levels of strength and flexibility. It is designed to increase cardiovascular activity and help burn fat, improve agility and muscular strength and bone density.
Power Yoga Wollongong
With experienced instructors offering an extensive timetable of classes six days of the week, Power Yoga Wollongong allows meditative men and women to work on both muscles and minds at a time that suits them. The studio teaches beginner poses and places first emphasis on the correctness and safety of the postures. Power yoga can assist in reducing the symptoms of chronic illness and injury, rehabilitation, weight management and relaxation.
“Enjoying the classes .. They are Challenging and I love them”
“The have a real passion for their work & great attention to detail. They have a wealth of knowledge & love to share their experience with their clients. As it was our first time doing Bikram Yoga, they paid particular attention to us throughout the class to make sure we were getting the most out of it. This makes you feel really valued as a client.”