What You Get
Choose from Nine Options
Value Cabin for two people
- $129 for a one-night stay (up to $222 value)
- $199 for a two-night stay (up to $359 value)
- $279 for a three-night stay (up to $496 value)
Family Cabin for four people
- $149 for a one-night stay (up to $257 value)
- $239 for a two-night stay (up to $429 value)
- $329 for a three-night stay (up to $501 value)
Spa Cabin for two people
- $159 for a one-night stay (up to $275 value)
- $259 for a two-night stay (up to $465 value)
- $359 for a three-night stay (up to $655 value)
Included in all options:
- Bottle of wine,
- Late check-out by 12pm
- Welcome platter
The Hotel: Adelaide Caravan Park
Just a stone’s throw from Adelaide CBD, Adelaide Caravan Park offers guests a laid-back city stay and easy access to the best attractions in Adelaide including the Adelaide Zoo, Central Market, and the Botanic Gardens.
Accommodation ranges from powered camp sites though to Spa Cabins and Villas with kitchens and other creature comforts like verandahs and air-conditioning. Well equipped for couples and families alike, the park boasts BBQ facilities, a camp kitchen, swimming pool, guest laundry and playground next door. Unlocking the cultural and scenic delights Adelaide is simple thanks to a bus stop located just 300m from the park.
- Bed size/type: Queen-size bed, bunk bed
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 6 people
- Open-plan cabin with reverse cycle air conditioner, TV/DVD, clock radio, crockery, cutlery and cooking facilities, bar fridge. queen bed linen provided
- Bed size/type: Queen-size bed, two single beds
- Standard occupancy: 4 people
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- Two-bedroom cabin with a shower and separate toilet, reverse cycle air conditioner, TV/DVD, clock radio, crockery, cutlery, microwave convection oven and cooking facilities, 2-door fridge. All bedding and towels are provided.
- Bed size/type: King-size bed
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people
- One-bedroom cabin with a jetted tub, shower, separate toilet, reverse cycle air conditioner, 2 TV/DVD, clock radio, crockery, cutlery and cooking facilities, 2-door fridge. All bedding and towels are provided.
The Area: Adelaide, SA
Set between the verdant pastures of the Adelaide Hills and the crystalline waters of the Gulf St Vincent, Adelaide is the capital and largest city of South Australia. The city’s famously relaxed vibe allows visitors to experience its many wonders at their own personal pace, exploring all the parks, wildlife reserves and cultural riches that Adelaide has to offer. A haven for the artistically inclined, Adelaide boasts a basket of different festivals along with scores of century-old churches.
Adelaide has a series of quaint suburbs, each with their own distinct personality, that are just begging to be explored. From historic and beachy Glenelg to the German settlement of Hahndorf or harbour-centric Port Adelaide, peeps find the area that calls to them. Nature buffs see the only giant pandas in Australia at Adelaide Zoo while sweet teeth try famous chocolate at the Haigh’s factory.
A raft of museums delve into the region’s past in areas like migration or maritime or eyes can examine historic paintings and modern sculpture at the Art Gallery of South Australia. A visit to the City of Churches wouldn’t be complete without venturing into at least one of the area’s cathedrals, like St Peter’s from 1878 or St Francis Xavier from the 1850s.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late checkout: 12pm
- Smoking policy: Non-smoking
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are available upon request; call the park to arrange
- Adding occupants above standard: up to four extra people can stay in a Value Cabin at $23 per person, per night, payable directly to the hotel
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 4 – 9 Mar (WOMADelaide), 1 - 6 Apr (Easter) and 24 - 28 of Apr 2021
• Deal is valid for 2 people in Value Cabin, 4 people in Family Cabin and 2 people in Spa Cabin
• Up to 4 additional guests may stay in a Value Cabin only at $23 per person, per night, payable directly to the hotel
• Friday and Saturdays have 3- night minimum stay
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 May 2021
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival