Refresh feet during this 45-minute treatment which can cater for conditions like in-grown toenail, warts, and painful corns and calluses
About This Deal
$49 for a medical pedicure with feet revitalisation package, one visit
$85 for a medical pedicure with feet revitalisation package, two visits
Are your feet feeling tired and over-worked? In need of some TLC?
Then look no further than the Henley Medi Pedi+
- Pamper your feet with a relaxing foot soak at the commencement of the consult and conclude with a decadent moisturiser application.
- Their podiatrists will have your hard working feet looking and feeling refreshed in this 45 minute consult.
- The types of conditions that can be catered for in this consult include, but are not limited to:
- Painful corns and calluses
- Wart treatment
- Heel callus debridement
- Thick or misshapen nails trimmed and reduced
- In-grown toenail treatment
- Diabetes assessment
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
• Not valid on Sat and Sun
• New customers only
• Eligible for treatment towards nail concerns and management, corns, calluses, warts and general foot maintenance
• There may be instances where a client is not able to have a foot soak, these can include but are not limited to; severe allergies, the presence of open wounds, the presence of significant infections. Your podiatrist will be able to advise you if you are eligible for this extra service.
• This offer is not claimable from private health insurance however any additional treatment beyond this offer can be claimed from your private health insurance provided you have appropriate cover
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Bookings available Mon-Fri
• Phone to book: (08) 8356 0071
• Book online: https://the-podiatry-place-henley.au1.cliniko.com/bookings?business_id=74289&appointment_type_id=506763
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About The Podiatry Place @ Henley
The Podiatry Place @ Henley pride themselves on providing a service that goes above and beyond. They wish to make your experience in their clinic as welcoming and as easy as possible. They are a family friendly practice and strive to make attending their rooms as entertaining and easy as possible even when you bring in your whole tribe. Come on in, have a coffee with them, relax, and let them work through your podiatry needs. They can't wait to meet you and your family soon.