Refresh and rejuvenate the visage thanks to microdermabrasion treatment and LED light therapy with a skin consultation
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$39 for one session of microdermabrasion and LED light therapy with a skin consultation (total value up to $118)
$75 for two sessions of microdermabrasion and LED light therapy with a skin consultation (total value up to $236)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• New customers only
• No walk-ins
• Facials must be performed no more than 2 weeks apart
• Results may vary for each person
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Not suitable for those with following conditions: undiagnosed lesions, recent herpes outbreaks, warts, active weeping acne (stages 3-4), active rosacea, unstable diabetes, people using Retin A religiously, those who just had a chemical peel or recently had facial laser surgery
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (07) 3172 8883
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Artiste Cosmetic and Laser Clinic
The team members at Artiste Cosmetic and Laser Clinic provide service and elegance in a style that combines knowledge and commitment to achieve results for their clients. They specialise in skin treatments such as skin peels, microdermabrasion, skin needling and LED light therapy. The clinic is nestled in Kenmore.