Check the health of teeth with a dental consultation and exam, one X-ray if required, and one emergency treatment to target pain
About This Deal
$149 for an emergency dental package
- Clients can check the health of their teeth with a dental consultation and exam
- Includes an emergency treatment to target pain
- One X-ray available if required
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Results may vary for each person
• Not valid on public holidays
• Not valid on Sundays and Mondays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Late-night bookings available by appointment
• Groupon vouchers will not be accepted if booked through the Health Engine website
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time
• Subsequent or additional treatment required would be discussed and quoted at the time of the appointment
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 3847 9505
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Healthy Teeth Dental
Healthy Teeth Dental is a family-oriented dental practice that strives to create a relaxed environment where patients can receive a variety of services. These range from root canal treatments, to dentures, crowns, bridges and braces. Teeth whitening and cosmetic dentistry procedures are also available.