Clients can enhance natural features thanks to a session of upper or lower eyeliner cosmetic tattoo, designed to define the look
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$149 for an upper or lower eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $299)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Numbing cream not provided
• Numbing cream must be applied 1 hour prior to appointment by customer
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest government guidelines, or contact the merchant directly if you have any concerns regarding pick-up
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0459 627 100
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About 1st Lady Health & Beauty
Located in Everton Park, 1st Lady Health & Beauty provides a wide array of services that include waxing, threading and spray tanning, as well as brow and lash tinting. Mani-pedis, facials and massages are also on offer, while those looking to banish unwanted hair can take advantage of IPL hair removal treatments. Customers can also choose from a variety of pamper packages.