Visages can be revitalised with an AHA chemical peel paired up with LED therapy or a session of full-face Dermapen skin needling
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$69 for an AHA chemical facial peel with LED therapy (total value up to $238)
$99 for full-face Dermapen skin needling (total value up to $250)
- Chemical facial peel infused uses alpha hydroxy acid aiming to reveal the fresh skin cells
- Designed to remove dead skin cells and promote a renewal
- LED light therapy can boost the rejuvenating power of the treatment
- Opt for a Dermapen treatment
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Max 1 Groupon visit per customer
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Walk-ins not accepted
• Results will vary for each person
• 4 or more sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Late arrivals will shorten appointment time
• Numbing cream is NOT inclusive in this treatment for skin needling
• Check availability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days after purchase
• Book by phone at 0459 627 100
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid days and hours:
About 1st Lady Health & Beauty
Located in Everton Park, 1st Lady Health & Beauty provides a wide array of services that include waxing, threading and spray tanning, as well as brow and lash tinting. Mani-pedis, facials and massages are also on offer, while those looking to banish unwanted hair can take advantage of IPL hair removal treatments. Customers can also choose from a variety of pamper packages.