Clients can brighten their smiles thanks to this teeth whitening treatment, designed to return teeth to their earlier, natural colour
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$45 for a single-session teeth whitening treatment (total value up to $199)
$59 for a double-session teeth whitening treatment - one visit (total value up to $250)
- Double-session option includes two treatments in one visit
- Opt for a double session for a brighter smile and enhanced results
- Designed to improve the appearance of the smile and boost confidence
- Can lighten the colour of teeth up to eight shades with just one treatment
- Aims to minimise visible stains on teeth caused by coffee, red wine, smoking and other lifestyle factors
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
About 1st Lady Health & Beauty
Located in Everton Park, 1st Lady Health & Beauty provides a wide array of services that include waxing, threading and spray tanning, as well as brow and lash tinting. Mani-pedis, facials and massages are also on offer, while those looking to banish unwanted hair can take advantage of IPL hair removal treatments. Customers can also choose from a variety of pamper packages.