Refresh the visage with a microdermabrasion procedure, complemented with an LED light therapy, or a collagen treatment and mini head massage
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for a microdermabrasion procedure with an LED light therapy (total value up to $190)
$49 for a microdermabrasion facial with a vitamin C infusion and mini head massage (total value up to $208)
$59 for a microdermabrasion facial with a collagen treatment and mini head massage (total value up to $238)
- Designed to rejuvenate visages
- Can help reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Complemented with an LED light therapy to help reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Add vitamin C to nourish the skin
- Opt for a collagen treatment to stimulate collagen production to restore elasticity
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Valid for women only
• Appointments can only be changed once only
• 24-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results will vary for each person
• Late arrivals will shorten treatment time
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for customers with skin infections, burns, excessive scarring, active weeping acne (stage 3-4), skin infections, warts, open lesions, rashes or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Text to book only: 0468 416 880
• State Voucher and Security Code, full name and treatment type at time of booking
• Provide your mobile number at the time of booking, the confirmation will be sent to your mobile
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About 89 Beauty Centre
Located near Eastwood train station, 89 Beauty Centre is a beauty salon boasting over 20 years of experience. The team specialises in facial treatments. Other services on offer include waxing, massage and cupping sessions. They have serviced over 1,000 Groupon customers