Spend the day on McLarens Landing, an eco-friendly island resort
Cocktail bar on island and ship
Tropical island BBQ feast
Wallaby and kookaburra feeding
Live entertainment on the island
Enjoy free activities such as beach volleyball, cricket, paddle boards and canoes
The Fine Print
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 10 vouchers as gifts
• Subject to availability, min numbers and weather conditions. Booking will be rescheduled if cancelled due to weather
• Once a booking is confirmed, changes in tour date incur a $10 fee per booking (Children exempt)
• Child ticket valid for 4-14 yrs
• Children 3 years and younger can board for free
• Please bring camera, sunscreen, hat, towel if swimming
• NO BYO food or beverage permitted on vessels or on island
• Type of vessel subject to change according to minimum booking numbers
• Full terms and conditions can be found at: www.tallship.com.au/TanCs.ews
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 5 Apr 2014
• Book online: http://goo.gl/zAAyzt (1). Enter the Agent Reference as: 'GROUPON' (2). Enter Groupon voucher code (3). Child/adult vouchers must be redeemed separately. If redeeming more than one of the exact same voucher at a time, separate by a comma, (no spaces). (4). Select travel date and enter contact details PLEASE NOTE – if, after confirming your booking the internet browser says "shopping cart is empty" please phone the merchant under (07) 5532 2444 with your surname to receive your confirmation number
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Tour times:
Check-in at Shop 5, Mariners Cove Marina 60 Seaworld Drive at 9.30am. Tour departs at 10am and returns 4.30pm.
$35 for a child's ticket for a full day tropical island adventure (ages 4-14) (total value up to $70)
Full-day tropical island adventure for one child with BBQ feast (up to $58 value)
Tropical mocktail on the island (up to $12 value)
$55 for an adult's ticket for a full-day tropical island adventure (ages 15+) (total value up to $112)
Full-day tropical island adventure for one adult with BBQ feast (up to $58 value)
Welcome drink on the catamaran (up to $12 value)
Tropical cocktail on the island (up to $12 value)
Gold Coast Adventures
Giving locals and tourists alike the chance to explore the lesser known pockets of the Gold Coast, Gold Coast Adventures aims to combine the pleasures of sightseeing with unique experiences.
Those looking to get away from it all can embark upon the Island Adventure, a day trip in which they cruise on an MV2000 catamaran to an exclusive-use resort on South Stradbroke Island. Folks looking to get in touch with their hulking fellow mammals can go for one of the whale watching adventures for a chance to stare directly into the blowholes of the noble beasts. Gold Coast Adventures also offers corporate events, parties and activities for team building.
It was such a fantastic experience for both me and my children. There were many exciting activities available. The BBQ food surprised me because it was so delicious. My children absolutely loved it! All the staff were very kind and friendly.
Brian K. ·
14 April 2016
Had a great family day outing. Staff were very friendly.
Justine M. ·
12 April 2016
A fun journey. Boat ride was very pleasant, as well as the location we stayed at. You can do as much as you want or as little as you want. The entire staff couldn't have been nicer!