After his eight-course Vietnamese feast, the King found himself wonton more and demanded that a ninth course be added to his dinner every night. Eat like royalty with today’s Groupon for Green Tea Vietnamese Restaurant, Flemington:
$49 for a nine-course Vietnamese shared banquet for two people (total value up to $121.35)
- Four fried prawn and chicken wontons ($5.85 value)
- Two creamy chicken and sweet corn soups ($13 value)
- Two homemade steamed dim sims ($6.50 value)
- Four crispy prawn and crab spring rolls ($8.80 value)
- Honey-glaze BBQ pork ($9.80 value)
- Six Sichuan wonton dumplings with spicy minced prawns and chicken ($8.80 value)
- Sizzling Mongolian lamb or beef ($24.80 value)
- Lychee prawns in red curry sauce ($28 value)
- Papaya salad with chicken and tofu in spicy chili lime dressing ($15.80 value)
$95 for a nine-course Vietnamese shared banquet for four people (total value up to $242.70)
$178 for a nine-course Vietnamese shared banquet for eight people (total value up to $485.40)
Green Tea Restaurant
Green Tea Restaurant fuses Southern Vietnamese traditions with flavours of French cuisine using local Australian produce. The contemporary style banquet is available for lunch and dinner all week and features a variety of traditional dishes along with the restaurant’s own creations. Green Tea also caters for business functions, parties, celebrations and large groups.
Ratings & Reviews
Just had lunch - hot and sour soup, entree satay chicken, som yum beef and a roti. I honestly am the fussiest asian street food eater and this was just fantastic...
Yee Sang, Urbanspoon, May 2013
Green Tea is hidden away in an arcade off Racecourse rd - but this is Melbourne, and we all know some of the best food is hidden down lanes! Friendly staff, cute decor, and fresh interesting food...
Whitecat, Urbanspoon, Nov 2012
Details verified 07/04/2014
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
320 Racecourse RoadGet Directions