$329 Full-Face Fraxel® Laser Treatment or $529 to Include Neck at ICCM, CBD
Be the First to Buy!
SHARE THIS DEAL
In a Nutshell
Aims to reduce wrinkles, sun spots and other signs of aging
Laser columns are designed to stimulate the skin’s natural healing processes
Can help to improve the appearance of acne scars
Suitable for most skin types
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Blackout dates: 20 Dec 2013 - 6 Jan 2014
• Must redeem voucher in 1 visit
• Not suitable for people with skin cancers, undiagnosed lesions, active rosacea, dermatitis, eczema or psoriasis on the face or neck if applicable; active acne or cold sores; Auto Immune Disorders; some forms of diabetes or pregnant women
• Minimum 4 weeks between treatments for clients wishing to continue treatment
• 3-5 treatments usually required for best results
• Treatment takes up to 1.5 hours including cool down
• Duration and number of treatments varies depending on the person
• Additional products may be required for best results
• Results may vary for each person
• See the full terms & conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 29 Mar 2014
• Phone to book: 1300 558 214
• Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Valid hours:
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 8.30am-5pm
$329 for a full-face Fraxel® laser treatment
$529 a full-face and neck Fraxel® laser treatment
Utilising thousands of microscopic laser columns in an effort to stimulate the natural healing processes of skin, the treatment aims to replace damaged tissue with fresh and healthy skin.
Each laser column is only a tenth of the diameter of a hair follicle, allowing it to penetrate beyond the surface of the skin and help kick-start a process that works from the inside out to help reduce the severity of wrinkles, sun spots, acne scars and other signs of ageing.
Situated at the heart of Macquarie Street, known as Sydney’s “Medical Mile”, ICCM offers patrons a varied range of body and facial rejuvenation procedures. Patients deal with their bodily woes with treatments such as the Velasmooth cellulite treatment, which employs bipolar radiofrequency, infrared light and deep tissue massage in an effort to break down pockets of cellulite. Hair transplants are available for those suffering hair loss, while those feeling the passage of time avail themselves of the Fraxel® laser treatments, designed to reduce the severity of fine lines and wrinkles.