What You'll Get
When scientists finally managed to interpret the majestic and mysterious sounds made by whales, they were dismayed to discover that most of them were just chatting about weather, diet tips and out-of-control popstars. Get up close with the majestic mammals with today’s Groupon for Whale Watching Gold Coast, Main Beach:
$29 for a morning whale watching adventure for one child (total value up to $59)
$59 for a morning whale watching adventure for one adult (total value up to $99)
The half-day whale watching adventure departs Main Beach for three hours cruising in a 32-metre air conditioned catamaran. Stay comfortable within one of five spacious viewing areas, or head up to the upper deck for unobscured 360° views of whales, dolphins and sea turtles. Free tea, coffee and muffins are provided, and there’s a cocktail bar onboard for the adults. The Whale Watching Gold Coast team provide commentary, and whale sightings are 100% guaranteed. Bring along children aged up to three years free, or purchase a child ticket for keen whale watchers aged four to fourteen years.
Whale Watching Gold Coast
A family-owned and operated business, Whale Watching Gold Coast guides visitors along the city’s glittering waterways with a series of tours and experiences. A commitment to conservation and 26 years of experience in the cruise industry endow these aquatic adventurers with the knowledge and experience required to shed light on our hulking fellow mammals. A range of ocean-borne activities keep people entertained; options including full-day adventures on the water and surrounding islands afford everyone the chance to experience the nooks and crannies of Queensland’s coastline.
Ratings & Reviews
5 / 5
I thought I would be able to see whales only on National Geographic...but there I was cruising on the fastest whale-watching eco-tourism vessel in Queensland, with Norm, the skipper, being so amazingly friendly and so knowledgeable!
Maria-Byron, TripAdvisor, Oct 2013
An awesome experience! We took the full day cruise. It was very good organised, the crew was friendly and helpful, the ship was clean and climatized and we were lucky to see dozens of whales...
Alexandra S, TripAdvisor, Oct 2013
Details verified 17/04/2014
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
The Fine Print
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Subject to weather conditions
• Child ticket valid for ages 4-14
• Please notify Whale Watching if bringing infant(s) (0-3yrs)
• Strictly online bookings only. No phone and email bookings
• Must bring camera, sunscreen, hat, binoculars, warm clothes and sensible shoes, and sea sickness remedy if required
• Subject to minimum number requirements
• Check in at 8.30am for a 9am departure
• Free parking all day at the Marina
• Subject to standard terms and conditions www.whalewatchinggoldcoast.net.au/terms.html
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 1 Jun 2014
• Valid to: 31 Oct 2014
• Must book by: 17 Oct 2014
• Book online: http://goo.gl/4BhJ4g
(1). Enter the Agent Reference as: 'GROUPON'
(2). Enter Groupon Voucher Code
(3). Child/adult vouchers must be redeemed separately. If redeeming more than one of the exact same voucher at a time, separate by a comma, (no spaces)
(4). Select travel date
(5). Enter customer details
• Present smartphone or printed voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS