$19 for a nine-course yum cha summer banquet for one person
(total value up to $40.10)
- Signature scallop dumpling ($3 value)
- Authentic peking duck pancake ($5 value)
- Chive dumpling ($2.50 value)
- BBQ pork bun ($2.50 value)
- Signature custard fondant ($3 value)
- Chicken spring roll ($2.50 value)
- Egg tart ($3 value)
- Fresh mango pancake ($8.80 value)
- Stir fried noodles with soya sauce ($9.80 value)
$35 for a nine-course yum cha summer banquet for two people
(total value up to $80.20)
$67 for a nine-course yum cha summer banquet for four people
(total value up to $160.40)
Award-winning Zilver offers Sydneysiders the chance to taste authentic Asian with a fresh modern twist by "thinking outside the wok".
The award-winning restaurant provides catering for weddings, corporate functions and private parties. Customers can also order online and pickup their food when it is ready.
Ratings & Reviews
"Went with a duck banquet groupon and everything was great! The service was nice and the food really good!!"
4ever Gordita, Urbanspoon, Nov 2013
"The food are of high quality, and they paid great attention to innovations, every few months when we visited the venue there are something new on the menu."
Lella P, TripAdvisor, Nov 2012
Details verified 20/11/2013
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
Level G / 477 Pitt Street,Get Directions