Patrons can enjoy the likes of noodle soup and braised duck or steamed rice and deep-fried pork, accompanied by a drink
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$17.90 for Shanghai-style noodle dish and a can of Coke, Spritie, Fanta, water. (total value up to $19.80)
- Noodle soup, steamed rice, or dry noodles
- Any dish from the Shanghai-style noodles selection
- Chinese tea
- Try any dish from the Shanghai-style noodles selection
- Enjoy a Shanghainese specialty like noodles with steam chicken in scallion oil, braised duck, or deep-fried pork
- Go with a vegetarian option such as stir-fried mushroom
- Complement the meal with a can of Coke, Sprite, Fanta, water.
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
About A Bowl Of Noodles
Haymarket-based A Bowl Of Noodles is a contemporary restaurant that, staying true to its name, specialises in noodle dishes. Customers can choose from a variety of meat, fish and seafood options that can be accompanied by beverages like coconut milk or a can of soft drink. The family-friendly eatery welcomes group bookings.