See the smallest species of penguin at home on Phillip Island; cuddle a koala and feed an albino kangaroo at Maru Koala and Animal Park
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$40 for a penguin and wildlife afternoon tour for one child (total value up to $80)
$80 for a penguin and wildlife afternoon tour for one adult (total value up to $160)
$155 for a penguin and wildlife afternoon tour for two adults (total value up to $320)
- See the smallest species of penguin in their natural habitat on Phillip Island
- Opportunity to pat koalas and hand-feed an albino kangaroo at Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Learn about the Little Penguins and see their daily rituals
- Sneak a peek of other wildlife like koalas, fur seals and short-tailed shearwater
- Air-conditioned coach travel with return transfers from Federation Square
- Learn about the wildlife from a knowledgeable tour escort
Groupies descend upon Federation Square at 1pm for a 1.15pm departure aboard the air-conditioned coach for the journey to Phillip Island. En-route, guests visit Maru Koala and Animal Park for an up close and personal encounter with the furry kind. Pat a koala, hand-feed an albino kangaroo, have a chat with the parrots and take a stroll with the dingoes during the experience. Crossing the bridge at San Remo to reach the destination, guests may get a peek of a range of creatures in their natural habitat, including koalas, fur seals, short-tailed shearwater and Little Penguins. Visitors also catch sight of the Nobbies, named for their unique rock formations with a population of penguins and graceful sea birds.
Wildlife seekers take their position at sunset to watch wild Little Penguins come out from the sea to the sand dunes. Enhance your experience with a trip to the Phillip Island Visitor Information Centre for more information on the waddling friends of Phillip Island as well as the environmental conservation efforts to safeguard the area. The tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 10.30pm, as wildlife watchers head home to have sweet dreams about their encounter with the wild.
AAT Kings organises tours and trips showcasing the best of what Australia have to offer. Sydney tours include trips to Bondi Beach and Manly, as well as regions out of the city like the Hunter Valley, the Blue Mountains, and Jenolan Caves. Explore Melbourne with Mt Buller, Bells Beach and Twelve Apostles day tours. Alice Springs, Uluru, Cairns, Rottnest Island, and Adelaide tours are also available. Sightseeing provides air-conditioned coach transport with knowledgeable escorts, aiming to give guests new and interesting experiences.
Ratings & Reviews
4 / 5
We had an absolutely fantastic time on this tour and Ross the tour guide/driver was extremely informative and very nice. The actual penguin parade was stunning ... This tour is well worth the money and I would highly recommend it. Thanks Ross!!!
Sarah H, TripAdvisor, Apr 2016
It was a great day as we not only learned more about the Australian wildlife and the Penguins, we also got to see them. Enjoyed the tour and our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommended.
dynamic14, TripAdvisor, Mar 2016
Details verified 19/04/2016
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
The Fine Print
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Child ticket valid for ages 2-15 years
• Tour departs 1.15pm, please arrive 1pm, and returns approx. 9.30-10.30pm (Apr-Sep) and 10.30-11.30pm (Oct)
• Booking changes allowed and may incur an amendment fee, please contact merchant for pricing
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Oct 2016
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival